1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9506da6e0efa2c4e144d4b8982120479.jpg
a514b9185678ebcee5e406c435e208c4.jpg
99a8ac0e26df147b6546be03cca14b4c.jpg
e0b4b987d315a407441ae444b28e39bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone? I'm curious as well.

Most of us found a good way to pose it so it doesn't cover the cowl. I think one of the tricks is crunching his abs to get him to lean forward so you can avoid pushing his head all the way forward is one of the methods some use. Mine doesn't cover the symbol just sits right above it on certain poses.

Most of us found a good way to pose it so it doesn't cover the cowl. I think one of the tricks is crunching his abs to get him to lean forward so you can avoid pushing his head all the way forward is one of the methods some use. Mine doesn't cover the symbol just sits right above it on certain poses.

You can pull the costume down a bit, there is a bit of give in the fabric.

Once I crunch his abs to get him to lean forward a bit, I just push his cowl back almost like I'm trying to get him to look up? The issue I'm having is the cowl is no longer sitting flush with the suit.

are you guys doing some mod for the cowl or is it just posing to keep it from covering the top of the symbol?

Maybe Hot Toys made changes for the US batch. Mine is not even close to touching the symbol. Not that I care either way..

Maybe Hot Toys made changes for the US batch. Mine is not even close to touching the symbol. Not that I care either way..

Wouldn't be the first or last time they make changes in a production run.

I think they did fix or adjust the suit. My figures cowl doesn't even come close to the symbol with his head slightly bent down in the pose its in now and the cowl sits perfectly on the body.

Me too...mine arrived last week and the cowl is nowhere near the symbol. I was comparing mine to some of the earlier pictures on the thread and just concluded that some changes had somehow been made to the figure...

He is back up for PO right now at BBTS!! Do not pay high secondary market prices!!

Mine covers the symbol even with the head tilted up.

Pop the head off and kind of massage the suit down from the top. You should have some wiggle room. Try unzipping the suit down to let go of some slack.

I find this figure is easier to pose with the head off as well. I had a hard time getting the arms in a relaxed pose and once I took his head off and worked with it I finally got his arms relaxed at his sides.

Pop the head off and kind of massage the suit down from the top. You should have some wiggle room. Try unzipping the suit down to let go of some slack.

I find this figure is easier to pose with the head off as well. I had a hard time getting the arms in a relaxed pose and once I took his head off and worked with it I finally got his arms relaxed at his sides.

Okay. Thanks for the tips.

If a pre-order shows back up again on BBTS, can someone secure it for me? Then we can coordinate for you to cancel and I jump on the pre-order. I would really appreciate it if someone can fo me this favor.

Back