1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also may be interested in selling my rife. I'll be getting mine on Wed. Just shoot me a PM. Going to bed now, so I won't be checking messages till later. Good Night Collectors!

I wanted to ask if anyone had good, proper lighting pictures of the OSK Bruce sculpt? I have an image for a shelf in my mind that would require a Bruce Wayne, but that sculpt hasn't sold me. Looks almost faded in color, if that makes sense. I don't want to invest in a half ass custom, I would rather wait for the inevitable Hot Toys Bruce then.

29634631611_73376da2fa_z.jpg
29634641331_e809d422b6_z.jpg

i hope these help ,i got them from osk ,great service by the way lol,used them for a couple of customs for a guy ,they seem to run on the large side ,i used a max aggression and a padded up mattel reeve superman body so would need a biggish built body ,like the bane clone would work well i think , ,they are a good likeness and fantastic for the price compared to some crappy unpainted resin heads ive bought lol
edit forgot to say i repainted the hair black it was a brown and greyish color originally on mine

Last edited:
Sideshow order converted this morning. I'll be cancelling my BBTS order later today if anyone needs one pm me so we can work out a time to both be on so you can grab it

Sideshow order converted this morning. I'll be cancelling my BBTS order later today if anyone needs one pm me so we can work out a time to both be on so you can grab it
PM sent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Arrived last night, damn UPS driver left it outside my garage door...anyone could have taken it. :thud:

Anyway:

Next to MoS Sups with custom DoJ headsculpt:
IMG_2272.jpg

And in BESTA with custom Joker and Sups:
IMG_2302.jpg

Phone pics...I know :monkey3

Arrived last night, damn UPS driver left it outside my garage door...anyone could have taken it. :thud:

Anyway:

Next to MoS Sups with custom DoJ headsculpt:
View attachment 299001

And in BESTA with custom Joker and Sups:
View attachment 299005

Phone pics...I know :monkey3

I had to sign for mine but yeah....that sucks that they just left it there. Looks good with the joker in the middle. :clap

Back