1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just converted also, exclusive. I got on pretty late and I already have a $60 deposit for one with another website. looks like I gotta sell one.

Whaddaya know? Got an exclusive coversion as well! Thanks whoever it may be who cancelled and SSC!

It's why I received this from Hong Kong today & I didn't pay $500 or $400. Timely that the rest of you are getting yours from Sideshow.
View attachment 298453

$399?

My WL for the EX with rifle converted. Not sure if I want to go the SSC route just for a Rifle as I have a reg secured at BBTS, and they offer cheap shipping and a POL.

What to do...

At least I didn't pay $500+. Patience, is a bit of a rarity nowadays.

Joined August 21st, for those keeping track.

Last edited:
My waitlist for the Exclusive converted as well. I already have the regular on order as well though. I think I heard somewhere that Sideshow allows one cancellation where they will refund the NRD. Does anyone know if that's actually true? Also, do you think they would allow me to transfer my NRD over to my converted EX version?

$399?

My WL for the EX with rifle converted. Not sure if I want to go the SSC route just for a Rifle as I have a reg secured at BBTS, and they offer cheap shipping and a POL.

What to do...

At least I didn't pay $500+. Patience, is a bit of a rarity nowadays.

Joined August 21st, for those keeping track.

I had the same decision. I decided to keep it because if I wanted to sell it later on the EX would be more desirable than the reg. It is only $35 more for the sniper rifle version through SSC, and you could sell the rifle for more than that if you so choose.

Had the Ex Waitlist convert as well! Once it actually converts (the 18th) I'm gonna cancel my BBTS so if anyone wants to PM me and work out a time that I can cancel while you refresh to grab it feel free to PM me!

Looks like some folks are converting tonight who were on WL. That's awesome. Congrats, because this is one of HT's best 1/6 interpretations in a bit. Money talks and HT knows it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back