1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called them on my lunch break and paid off my final flex payment early. She said it was a possibility it might ship today! I hope so!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, a late November release for us European collectors. In time for the holiday season. I can't wait.

No status change on mine yet. It still just says Order Placed.

Same here, and I selected to pay off my remaining balance on Wednesday. Plenty of time for it to have charged yesterday and I could have had it today. What's the hold up? :gah: :lol

My order says it's shipped! But my friend who placed his order before I did says his order hasn't updated yet. I'm happy to be getting the figure, but confused with Sideshows method of shipping. What's goin on?

B5KKXMbIUAA-Hs0.jpg

Yeah, Sideshow seems to be going by random lately.
I remember in the beginning, it was going by order placed. And since I usually order soon as PO is up on the site, I used to always get the first early batches.
Then last year, Was still placing my order soon as PO went up, and I would end up waiting for months, while people post that they just ordered that week and they are already getting tracking numbers.

I was actually worried that this might happen on this Batman, I PO'ed soon as it was up, and was worried I'm gonna end up getting the later batches. So I was very happy when I got the tracking number.

So how did this happen, I placed my order the day orders began and ordered the standard with the sniper rifle. So today I get a email that my order has been upgraded to the Tech Cowl addition and wont ship till the 21st ? Anyways I don't mind the upgrade but they ran out of the regular one.
Oh ya I was not on flex pay either.

email

Good news!

Your order, TC984143, for the Batman figure has been converted to the Special Edition version of the figure that comes with the Tech Cowl. This may cause a slight delay in processing and shipping your order as we are expecting the Special Edition figures with the Tech Cowl to arrive in our warehouse on Friday, October 21st.

If your payment has already been processed, your figure will ship as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. If your order is set to a single payment and has not been processed yet, it will be processed on Friday, October 21st. If you are on a flex pay payment plan, your payments will proceed as normal. If you have fallen to the dark side and decide you no longer want this item, you may cancel your order from your Sideshow account.

Feel free to reply back if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

Yeah, at this rate it turns out selecting to pay off my balance early might not have made a difference. My last flex payment was scheduled for Thursday of next week, but I selected to pay it off on Wednesday thinking that it would ship out last night and I'd have it today or at the latest, ship out at the end of today and I'd have it on Monday.

This was a day one PO for me, along with Supes. Both I think were within 20 mins of having gone up for PO on SSC. :lol

So how did this happen, I placed my order the day orders began and ordered the standard with the sniper rifle. So today I get a email that my order has been upgraded to the Tech Cowl addition and wont ship till the 21st ? Anyways I don't mind the upgrade but they ran out of the regular one.

If this turns out to be the case with mine, I'm cool waiting a few more days. :lol

congrats guys ,cant wait for the pictures to start flooding in ,bought a loose one a month or so ago ,and thanks to creasy ive now got the gun to go with him :duff,and surprisingly ,to me anyway he can actually hold it in a similar way as the trinity shot ,a lot more mobile and articulated than i expected :hi5:
29694680613_be8e813566_z.jpg
30209388592_01c073f5cb_z.jpg

Oh ya I was not on flex pay either.

email

Good news!

Your order, TC984143, for the Batman figure has been converted to the Special Edition version of the figure that comes with the Tech Cowl. This may cause a slight delay in processing and shipping your order as we are expecting the Special Edition figures with the Tech Cowl to arrive in our warehouse on Friday, October 21st.

If your payment has already been processed, your figure will ship as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. If your order is set to a single payment and has not been processed yet, it will be processed on Friday, October 21st. If you are on a flex pay payment plan, your payments will proceed as normal. If you have fallen to the dark side and decide you no longer want this item, you may cancel your order from your Sideshow account.

Feel free to reply back if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

Wow!!! You're pretty lucky. That's basically a free $100.
You could sell that on ebay if you dont want it.

Back