1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually 7 days to PA, but it gives me something to look forward to. PLUS The new issue of Master Race comes out, so it will be a very Batman day!

I paid off my last flex payment tonight so I'm hoping mine ships soon. It'd be a nice birthday gift (although I doubt it would arrive on time).

My exclusive sniper rifle Batman shows shipped under my account . Giddy up !! SSC still hasn't sent me a email yet but I'll probably get it very late tonight .

Great news guys.. I havent hear a thing from my local distributor.. And I am in Asia.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I opted to pay off my last flex payment early yesterday (originally scheduled for the 20th), but mine still says "Order Placed". I have the EX rifle version. Hopefully it ships at the end of the day tomorrow and I'll receive it Monday.

Well, I'm sure the folks at BBTS are excited for their stock to be coming in!....Just waiting on them now XD

I opted to pay off my last flex payment early yesterday (originally scheduled for the 20th), but mine still says "Order Placed". I have the EX rifle version. Hopefully it ships at the end of the day tomorrow and I'll receive it Monday.
I have the same message for my Exclusive rifle version which was also scheduled for the 20th. Hopefully we both get this soon!

I pre-ordered the two-pack on day one back in December and I have to wait for the 21st to be charged. :gah::slap:rotfl

Monday:bat
maxresdefault.jpg

Back