1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked my account and got this message:

Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later

With Armored Batman I got the tracking the next day, which means I'll probably have him in hand Monday or Tuesday. :rock

Checked my account and got this message:

With Armored Batman I got the tracking the next day, which means I'll probably have him in hand Monday or Tuesday. :rock

I paid off my last flex payment yesterday that was originally scheduled for the 20th. Checked the status today and got the same message. Hopefully that means he'll ship at the end of today. If so, I should have it tomorrow. :yess:

Was finally able to secure one from my local comic book shop. Can I join in on the fun?!?

Heck yes! Nice score, man. I can't even wait for this thread next week when we all can share in the awesomeness of this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yes! Nice score, man. I can't even wait for this thread next week when we all can share in the awesomeness of this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite all...we eurotrash still have while longer to wait :lol

Woohoo! My waitlist for the special edition tech cowl converted! I didn't think it'd happen at all because I ordered a bit after they'd already sold out (i think i made my order just before BvS came out). Now I don't need to worry about the ridiculous scalping prices for that thing...

Was told the exclusives are set to arrive Friday, October 21st. Sets my delivery date back, but well worth the wait. Exciting!

So my waitlist for the tech cowl converted , and like any normal collector, immediately went on the ex waitlist

Shipped!

giphy.gif

Back