1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we all need a group hug, after so much waiting and waiting and watching review after review.

Just got my Armored Batman from BBTS today and the 2 day processing notice for my Ex. It's a very Batman week!

I'm reading the last few pages of this thread on Tapatalk, the complaints, the love, the longing for this figure....and I scroll to this ad with Jay-Z at the bottom of the page. For some reason, it feels about right. Lol.
b29a550b914a144e4b13faa73d8f4a4b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got nothin! Ordered January. Full pay. Nothin. Knightmare received. Armored en route. No email for regular (ex two pack)

Where is he!?!

I got nothin! Ordered January. Full pay. Nothin. Knightmare received. Armored en route. No email for regular (ex two pack)

Where is he!?!

Someone said a few pages back that Bats with tech cowl is a week behind the rifle exclusive.

Where is he!?!

Myself and some others who ordered the two pack got their notices I think last week. It's shipping next Friday. Sometimes they'll miss sending an email, happened to me with Superman but it still shipped on time.

Back