1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice though a little less so the tenth time around.
Most of us will have the same display for half the price but hey, to each his own.

Doubt it, I'm based in Scotland but spend most of my working time in Asia-Hong kong predominately so i can safely say you'll be paying more than me for these.
For the first time Iv ordered from sideshow though for the sniper rifle version batman-expensive from them and I'm waiting to see what the import charges are from fed ex when I finally get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got one off BBTS. Still hoping for a Waitlist conversion though :S

IF I do get a conversion I will post here and if someone wants a stab at BBTS we can work a time out for me to cancel mine so whoever can get it.

Doubt it, I'm based in Scotland but spend most of my working time in Asia-Hong kong predominately so i can safely say you'll be paying more than me for these.
For the first time Iv ordered from sideshow though for the sniper rifle version batman-expensive from them and I'm waiting to see what the import charges are from fed ex when I finally get it

Well, good for you.

So those that got the supposed "superior" version that comes with both tech cowl and sniper rifle have to wait even longer for it to arrive?

SMH....:huh

Do these 14 day notices with SS mean it will soon reach Europe to? This delay is torture :lol

Yup, in two weeks he'll be back again asking why we don't yet have our figures.
If thinking we're somehow envious makes him feel better about himself who are we to spoil his fun?

pretty much. :lol

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2Fdisickpeasants.gif

:monkey3

Yep, haha. Oh well, maybe it'll be another week?

Either way, one day, one week, one month...it'll be one day, one week, one month too long.

I know SSC had no control over the delay...but I'm thinking HT need to revamp their release methods. Those in the states pay 30-40 over what it MSRP's in Asia. And we get these things a month (at times, a month and a half to two months) later...

I dunno, kinda unfair no? I'm aware the factories are in China so it's no surprise they get things first...but couldn't HT devise a better way to get things over to English speaking countries faster?

Ehh, it's the impatience that's gotten me so frustrated. It is what it is. :(

Well I may have given a false alarm about the shipping notice earlier, but in reality, I was spot on! Stoked about the mid October release.

At one point in time, this figure was ridiculed by collectors for its body type. Now it may be the most sought after figure all year or the last two years, dang.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I have the two pack batman on order and SS just bumped my final payment out to nov-5

Wtf?

Back