1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same email from WBshop about my order being cancelled. I dont care that much though, because I am not going to let myself get all wound up over a toy. If I dont get it then meh.

There may be hope for the shipping delay.

Hanjin Shipping’s biggest shareholder and lead creditor are to provide funding to pay for the unloading of cargo from dozens of ships stranded at sea after the Korean company collapsed into bankruptcy.

An estimated $14bn of cargo was trapped on Hanjin ships when the world’s seventh-largest container carrier collapsed late last month, creating havoc before the holiday shopping season.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...pping-korea-creditor-shareholder-pay-unloaded

The more I watch BvS I love it. Eagarly awaiting my life is Pre-Order. Definitely doing the JLA set. It's going to bed sweet.

Looks like BBTS pushed back their orders to October too. Guess Deadpool and Bats will be coming around the same time now.

WB shop order cancelled via same email as everyone else. Oh well, hopefully the Suicide Squad rebreather version will be good. Then I'll just pick that one up

As long as it's the exact same base figure I'll settle for that version. I hope it comes with grappling hook and batarangs as well.

If anyone has both this Batman and Tony Mei's Arkham Batman cape, would it be possible to attach that cape?

Just wondering if it would even be compatible with this suit design.

He was in trailer. Just slightly darker.

Nope. Its a very different suit. Color is darker, it has some slight TDK like padding and the cowl is very different, with a slimmer neck and weirdly curved and thin ears.

image.jpeg

Its also a big step back from the BvS suit imo. I definitely will not get the JL suit.

The BvS suit is a lot better imo. My ideal suit would be the BvS costume with the Justice League cowl (with the BvS cowl's ears).

Back