1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally pulled the trigger on this Batman. Got sick of waiting for Sideshow. At least I didn't pay $450+. It pays to have friends stationed in the military. [emoji106] one of Hot Toys best. [emoji7]
69d2587e3b8649c3c54dcca495ae3d74.jpg
c0db40c2a6de6627c871ec4109f07e37.jpg
f2deccf6180c647b70935f21ed14110b.jpg
c3cb8d9ad458b90a7cb376bcbda3fb4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh!! Dude where?! And can this person hook me up?? I'm getting dangerously close to clicking on the buy it now!!

I wish I could bro! He literally rotates out every 4-6 months. I just happened to catch him. He's back in the U.S. on leave now unfortunately.

I'm not looking forward to cutting the cape and lowering the bat when I get this...I'm not handy lol. But it really does need it.

It honestly doesn't bother me...at all.

I know,
Once these guys have it in hand too they'll see it's not even an issue.
U can lower the belt with just a little futzing & the same can be said for the cape.
This things perfect straight out the box

I know,
Once these guys have it in hand too they'll see it's not even an issue.
U can lower the belt with just a little futzing & the same can be said for the cape.
This things perfect straight out the box

But the cape can't be sorted...it's to long and pushes up on the shoulders... which in turn looks a bit crap.

But the cape can't be sorted...it's to long and pushes up on the shoulders... which in turn looks a bit crap.

This is what I'm talking about, you don't even have it yet?!!
The capes quite stiff at first, but after a bit ot futzing you can give it more "flow" & you just pull the cape down on the shoulders and that's it-not crap

This is what I'm talking about, you don't even have it yet?!!
The capes quite stiff at first, but after a bit ot futzing you can give it more "flow" & you just pull the cape down on the shoulders and that's it-not crap

Yeah it really takes just takes a minor futz here and there. I was truly stunned by this piece right out of the box. Totally amazing figure.

Mine will be stock forever. Looks great.

Definitely. There's nothing about this figure that "looks like crap".

Definitely. There's nothing about this figure that "looks like crap".
you think the 'tail' formed by the base of the zipper doesn't look like crap?
what about the ridiculous ass they gave him? especially since the actor has the opposite :lol

you think the 'tail' formed by the base of the zipper doesn't look like crap?
what about the ridiculous ass they gave him? especially since the actor has the opposite :lol

Some folks are going to have their pet peeves, however as I mentioned before. Nothing about this figure bothers me out of the box, at least to the point I want to mod it. Nothing imo.

Man you really just can't stop taking pics of this thing. [emoji7]
3daedb172a9f9aa550064e1a782d7e32.jpg
568d321812c7229996722a5463f91061.jpg
8b2ff9ebd48fa7fc9e7a51acf5ddf8b0.jpg
f1cd4106407c3d1e712bbabdb8068d85.jpg

Some folks are going to have their pet peeves, however as I mentioned before. Nothing about this figure bothers me out of the box, at least to the point I want to mod it. Nothing imo.

:exactly:

That's how it should be. Only mod something on your figure if it bothers you personally. Don't make mods on your figure to things that bother someone else. If it bothers them, they're free to mod it on their figure if they think it looks like "crap".

There's plenty of things on my figures that seem to bother the majority in here. However, it doesn't bother me, so I don't mod it.

The same goes for my BvS Supes too. Loved it right out of the box.

Back