1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every Batman needs customization of some sort, but I wouldn't call them "defects" or "issues" though. We are just so damn demanding with Batdolls! Jus look at the DX12 thread, 69% (naughty) of it is about customization! Lol.

Deadpool's case was different. Actual defects specially for those that paid out of the ass to have it first.

**Update**
My order thru shopDCentertainment was cancelled this morning. I called and simply said the manufacturer is no longer producing this figure. So yea, take that for what its worth. I want this figure more than ever now. haha

So I ordered my figure from WB shop Friday around lunch time, paid extra for 2 day shipping and called to confirm the stock before I placed the order. Tuesday I still hadn't had a shipping confirmation so I called and spoke with 'Alex'. He said he would check and let me know what the status was.

Later that day, another rep called me and said they got 16 on Thursday (9/15) and listed them Friday and my order should be shipped very soon and not to worry. I didn't see anything yesterday and around 5PM I had a missed call from an unknown number. Called WB shop and 'Andrew' said they were cancelling all but those first orders and weren't getting any more in stock.

I'm 99% sure Andrew and Alex were the same person but can't prove it but the whole experience was extremely suspect. Probably won't be ordering from them anymore lol..

I called my LCS and they have 4 coming in from Sideshow, 3 of which are already sold and picked up the last one. $260 before tax isn't amazing but considering the hassle, I'll take it.

Did anyone else order from the Belgian site lacitedesnuages or have any previous experience with them? I ordered from there after being unable to find any UK retailers with stock left. They optimistically still have it listed for September but am guessing we are in for a long delay this side of the pond.

Seems like this figure is the most popular release of the year.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Did anyone else order from the Belgian site lacitedesnuages or have any previous experience with them? I ordered from there after being unable to find any UK retailers with stock left. They optimistically still have it listed for September but am guessing we are in for a long delay this side of the pond.
Amazon UK has it on preorder.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

Amazon UK has it on preorder.

So they do...I don't remember that being there when I placed my order. Still that's very pricey at £320 :horror

I got it for 269 euros...not sure exactly what that is in £ but even with the devalued post brexit pound it cant be more than £250.

So they do...I don't remember that being there when I placed my order. Still that's very pricey at £320 :horror

I got it for 269 euros...not sure exactly what that is in £ but even with the devalued post brexit pound it cant be more than £250.
Yeah man..that price is crazy :/

So I ordered my figure from WB shop Friday around lunch time, paid extra for 2 day shipping and called to confirm the stock before I placed the order. Tuesday I still hadn't had a shipping confirmation so I called and spoke with 'Alex'. He said he would check and let me know what the status was.

Later that day, another rep called me and said they got 16 on Thursday (9/15) and listed them Friday and my order should be shipped very soon and not to worry. I didn't see anything yesterday and around 5PM I had a missed call from an unknown number. Called WB shop and 'Andrew' said they were cancelling all but those first orders and weren't getting any more in stock.

I'm 99% sure Andrew and Alex were the same person but can't prove it but the whole experience was extremely suspect. Probably won't be ordering from them anymore lol..

I called my LCS and they have 4 coming in from Sideshow, 3 of which are already sold and picked up the last one. $260 before tax isn't amazing but considering the hassle, I'll take it.

This wasn't by chance at heroes and fantasies was it? That's what I did though. I ordered 2 at my LCS :rotfl

FYI on the WB orders...
i placed mine sunday...

"Dear Valued Customer,

We're contacting you today regarding your order for the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Batman Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys, part number BVSSSFIG01. We're sorry to inform you that we've just received notification from the manufacturer that they oversold this item, and that they won't be able to provide us with all of the statues that we purchased from them. We will be filling our orders on a first-come-first-serve basis, and unfortunately your order is one that we won't be able to fill. For this reason have had to cancel your preorder, and you will not be charged.

If the manufacturer provides us with additional units, we will reach out to you to see if you would like to reinstate your order.

Once again, we're very sorry about this situation, which is entirely out of our control. If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected]. We sincerely apologize for this situation and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

The WBshop Team
www.wbshop.com"

Out of all the current released figures this year, this was one I thought was never going to fall in that Supply and Demand problem initially. Those HK bloggers did their job as making this one of the most sought after pieces in HT history thus far. :panic:

If my waitlist spot doesn't convert, I guess I won't have this Batman for a long time. I'm not gonna pay above retail, certainly not the stupid Ebay prices.

laced your sausages in what now?

Out of all the current released figures this year, this was one I thought was never going to fall in that Supply and Demand problem initially. Those HK bloggers did their job as making this one of the most sought after pieces in HT history thus far. :panic:

Seems like it...we'll see in a month or two when next batches arrive- we may have an overload of these , really who can say?
IF this is that miuh of a sell out high demand figure HT will keep making more- witness SW Han, Chewy and Ben...

Back