1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap

he obviously has goggles on because he's in a workshop, he wore goggles when making the spear too.

snyder said this was the last day of the tactical suit on set, it's not like he's gonna have the goggles in the entire movie ffs. y'all need to chill the **** out. :lol

My sentiments also.

Personally, my first impression is that I'm not really a fan of the look, but that's only based on one photograph. It may grow on me as more pictures surface as the film gets closer and also after seeing the film. Even if it doesn't, it's only a variant. It's not like this is going to be his primary suit. It's obviously just a purpose suit. I'm willing to wager the goggles are probably similar to what Falcon wears in the MCU and serve the same purpose.

Looks like the new suit is inspired by Arkham Origins Batman.
And the cowl with goggles is inspired by Watchmen's Owlman.
Night Owl, not Owlman (Crime Syndicate).
Keep in mind that the movie version of Night Owl was esthetically inspired by Batman.

Assuming he needs the armour so he doesn't have to take cover behind rubble against another giant powerful villain(s?)

Batman-V-Superman-Armored-Batsuit-Costume-Comic-Con.jpg

:monkey3

:slap

he obviously has goggles on because he's in a workshop, he wore goggles when making the spear too.

snyder said this was the last day of the tactical suit on set, it's not like he's gonna have the goggles in the entire movie ffs. y'all need to chill the **** out. :lol

Exactly – whilst i'm not a big fan of the look of this suit (the BvS suit was superb, a refinement of that would have been fantastic), I can understand the logic behind it, and of course the goggles are not going to be worn all the time!

I think the googles will come off. Wouldn't be cool if he looked something like this without them?
asdf-1.jpg

That's how some blind people looks like so ... no, not really.

That's how he has traditionally looked in the comics since his inception. I've always thought of the eyes as lenses to help hide his identity. I've never heard of that offending anyone or it being associated with blind people. Are you serious or kidding?

Why is Batman getting the armor from "The Dark Knight" in "Justice League?" For the first time since Adam West, we got a Batman in the comic book costume and now these ****ers have changed to the ****ing armor again? Dammit!

That's how he has traditionally looked in the comics since his inception. I've always thought of the eyes as lenses to help hide his identity. I've never heard of that offending anyone or it being associated with blind people. Are you serious or kidding?

Dumbest **** I've read in a while.

What the...?

Maybe the master from Kung Fu. (Probably way too young to get that reference).

How many blind people have you seen that have white eyes?

Eh, many i guess (yes, not a plain white, but almost). I'm a volunteer, i take care of people like that sometimes. I would rather not link any images, it's nothing pretty so i'm sure you can google yourself some images of eye of a blind people.

However i didn't want start discussion about this, that association just pop out in my mind. It was undue and i'm sorry about my comment.

Back