1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not liking the new tactical suit at all AND extremely frustrated with the delay in its release...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so ready for this guy to come out everywhere. I honestly cant get tired of pictures of this guy! My most anticipated figure of the year and every picture I see makes me more and more excited. I could only secure the regular version though.

Anyone else think the HT made the Grey parts too dark. Not sure if it looks like that in hand, but in the photos it almost looks like the entire costume is black. Shiny black.

Anyone else think the HT made the Grey parts too dark. Not sure if it looks like that in hand, but in the photos it almost looks like the entire costume is black. Shiny black.
I think it looks much closer to black than grey buy it's hard to tell for sure without having it in hand. I hope its more grey than it looks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Had to have an emergency tooth surgery this past week which depleted my fun money. I had just gotten armored bats in and had to sell him,then had to cancel knightmare batman,luckily my wife was cool with me keeping this one which out of the three is my favorite anyways.

Had to have an emergency tooth surgery this past week which depleted my fun money. I had just gotten armored bats in and had to sell him,then had to cancel knightmare batman,luckily my wife was cool with me keeping this one which out of the three is my favorite anyways.

That's sucks to hear. Wish you well and full recovery on your tooth surgery man. Reg bat is the best out of the bunch.

hopefully you got some killer drugs to cope with the depression.

and tooth aches

That's why I don't have teeth or a wife

It's an expensive hobby. Very expensive. I even say to myself sometimes what the hell am I doing? Mortgages are overrated anyway.

Any hobby is expensive really. Some are WAY more expensive than this.

In the words of George Carlin: "It's an interest of mine, not a hobby. Hobbies cost money."

I'm not sure why this figure hasn't started shipping yet. Captain America was released after by a few weeks and that is already in the mail from SS. Wonder what the hold up is.

Man, it's been over a month already. Does anyone have any idea what's taking Sideshow so long? I'm on waitlist, but I got on relatively early, so hoping for a conversion. Still, it needs to get here first. Sorry if this is like the 100th post like this, but I can't seem to find anything.

In the words of George Carlin: "It's an interest of mine, not a hobby. Hobbies cost money."

I think of it like this; lots of guys I know have old school sport cars, bikes, etc and my guilty pleasure are these and comics. Everybody has to have a niche.

Man, it's been over a month already. Does anyone have any idea what's taking Sideshow so long? I'm on waitlist, but I got on relatively early, so hoping for a conversion. Still, it needs to get here first. Sorry if this is like the 100th post like this, but I can't seem to find anything.

What day did you get on the waitlist?

That's why I don't have teeth or a wife

It's an expensive hobby. Very expensive. I even say to myself sometimes what the hell am I doing? Mortgages are overrated anyway.

Luckily my wife is into designer clothing and purses, etc. So compared to that, I'm solid.

Back