1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that Expo mostly a customizers expo to display their Bat customs. I seriously can't see HT doing these Batman figures

For Singapore collectors, any one know which Shop still accepting PO for this HT Batman BVS?

For Singapore collectors, any one know which Shop still accepting PO for this HT Batman BVS?

I only know 1 shop in SG, Action City..... not sure they still have it or not.
But over here in KL confirm all gone......

They look great mate, I was dubious but they really do look like the man himself. Can't wait to see it all finished up!

cheers pal ,yeah they really do capture his look from the movie ,they are one of the best parts of the hobby to me ,i mean a few years back who would have thought the we would get factory produced and painted custom heads of this quality for around $30
,im not just talking about the "bootleg"copies ,which i think they are great and all for the price and certainly fill a hole in the hobby ,but these ben heads like the punisher and walking dead heads to name a few are to the best of my knowledge original sculpts ,like i said around $30 delivered
when only a few months ago i paid more and postage and had to repaint this sorry individual :thud::lol
26722637664_2e7f0775c0_z.jpg

even repainted he stands out against factory produced heads or at least he does when ive painted him :lol
28240914695_f72b869286_c.jpg

anyway up ,ive used them up on my bats barbie custom and a ben as george reeves from hollywoodland :lol,
my pictures are almost as bad as my painting but you'll get the idea how these heads work :lol
29579147816_33b4d78470_z.jpg
28987847294_cbce2c6a72_z.jpg
28987842404_391e923093_z.jpg
29532838911_8acb770738_z.jpg

I only know 1 shop in SG, Action City..... not sure they still have it or not.
But over here in KL confirm all gone......

Thank you Weisun for your reply, I have checked with AC and they have closed their PO. Seems i need to wait for anyone who willing to let go theirs or extra stock from local retailer

Thank you Weisun for your reply, I have checked with AC and they have closed their PO. Seems i need to wait for anyone who willing to let go theirs or extra stock from local retailer
Good luck man.... I was lucky that I PO-ed this guy despite the FATMAN proto..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

cheers pal ,yeah they really do capture his look from the movie ,they are one of the best parts of the hobby to me ,i mean a few years back who would have thought the we would get factory produced and painted custom heads of this quality for around $30
,im not just talking about the "bootleg"copies ,which i think they are great and all for the price and certainly fill a hole in the hobby ,but these ben heads like the punisher and walking dead heads to name a few are to the best of my knowledge original sculpts ,like i said around $30 delivered
when only a few months ago i paid more and postage and had to repaint this sorry individual :thud::lol
26722637664_2e7f0775c0_z.jpg

even repainted he stands out against factory produced heads or at least he does when ive painted him :lol
28240914695_f72b869286_c.jpg

anyway up ,ive used them up on my bats barbie custom and a ben as george reeves from hollywoodland :lol,
my pictures are almost as bad as my painting but you'll get the idea how these heads work :lol
29579147816_33b4d78470_z.jpg
28987847294_cbce2c6a72_z.jpg
28987842404_391e923093_z.jpg
29532838911_8acb770738_z.jpg

:lol NO disrespect to Gale but looking at this custom attempt, I guess at times she could look like a Phicen hs

Haha thats funny. My girlfriend bought me the Barbie and I decided to bash it. The tones on the neck stand out because of the flash, but it isnt that different in person. I used a Reaper mini paint called Tanned Shadow to get that shade on the neck. Unfortunately, this headsculpt is super tanned. He is as dark as the infamous overly-dark Keaton head sculpt, and even darker than the DX12 Bale head.

It's just a bad body in general, the cape is toyish, the waist is awkward to Affleck's nature girth. The insignia doesn't match the chest, etc.

I think I would use a TT muscle body and use the barbie outfit with a custom cape..that would work :lecture

image.jpg I used an ACI Bruce muscular body. I think the cape is great and drapes well. I am very happy with how my barbie came out.

Back