1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3eed4d5835d74e631e6fbb23664e4f65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the cowl cover the bat...saw a new review on YouTube with the guy claiming his was fine and maybe the new batch was fixed.

Yeah I know you got Superman are you getting Batfleck & Wonder Women?

Oh I see you changed your avatar to Deads :)

I'll be getting this and knightmare version. Not gonna bother with WW.
And oh yeah i did :) had to be done haha

My fig comes from the tech cowl batch and the cowl doesn't cover the bat. There's about 5 millimeters between them

My friend has the tech cowl version too, but the only reason his figures cowl doesn't cover the bat symbol is because the front flap of the cowl is weirdly raised. But the moment u press down on the flap and lower it to the chest similar to the on screen version of the suit, the flap will cover the bat symbol.
90d051dfc097af641d5f84536a663d25.jpg

NM! Think I just found it! :)

Yes, mine is like that too!

My friend has the tech cowl version too, but the only reason his figures cowl doesn't cover the bat symbol is because the front flap of the cowl is weirdly raised. But the moment u press down on the flap and lower it to the chest similar to the on screen version of the suit, the flap will cover the bat symbol.
90d051dfc097af641d5f84536a663d25.jpg

Yes, it is slightly raised too, like in the video. I assumed they were all like that. I'm not going to mod it though as it doesn't detract from the overall look and doesn't cover the symbol.

Man the whole flap covering the bat symbol is a non issue. You guys are freakin out over nothing, the whole cowl and suit are easily manipulated so at to make it look how you want, you can achieve any pose and have the bat symbol not covered just by taking your time.
Also there was no second batch, these were all released in one lump.
I got two tech cowl versions & both are identical.
Just wait til you have it in hand guys, it's great

Man the whole flap covering the bat symbol is a non issue. You guys are freakin out over nothing, the whole cowl and suit are easily manipulated so at to make it look how you want, you can achieve any pose and have the bat symbol not covered just by taking your time.
Also there was no second batch, these were all released in one lump.
I got two tech cowl versions & both are identical.
Just wait til you have it in hand guys, it's great

yeah fully agree with this ,and creasy your inbox is full

Sorry, but when will this hit the stores ? I'm in NYC & usually just pick 'Em up at my comic shop. They either don't know or won't say.
I might get all 3, but need a time schedule- please help

I guess one to enjoy and one to scalp after reducing the amount on the market to collectors looking for one...just a guess...

Actually one to keep stock and the other to mod.
In still waiting on my third tho, the sniper rifle version.
So bad guess & there's no reason you couldn't have one of these if you really wanted one.....

Back