1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scalping does suck, but you're not forced to use pay pal.

Do to funding cuts (the wife), I am (kinda) forced to use paypal. I sell off older figures to pay for new figures. It's a nice way to make room for new stuff and cut down on new spending. But yeah, I just wish more places used paypal for preorders but I'm not mad about it, it's their choice. Scalping on the other hand just blows.

3eed4d5835d74e631e6fbb23664e4f65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for giving people a heads up Meter Man. The more happy collectors, the better.

Kylo is a differnet case. The inital run of Kylo did sell out, just like ANH Obi wan, Han and Chewbacca. However Hot Toys decided to make another run of them. Hot Toys has now shown that they can create more figures if the demand is high enough. This keeps scalpers on thier toes now and they have to really consider hoarding all the figures to increase demand, casue HT might just beat them to the punch.

I never knew Kylo sold out I figured everyone saying they would wait for a head sculpt made it a dud

Good to hear that ppl are able to snag one off bbts. I'm on bbts hitting refresh every minute to see if i can score another one. lol

Why you need two? You can cancel your BBTS and let me know so I can add to my cart. :p

Back