1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What twin pack? There was never a twin pack, if you order batman and sups together you will have the tech cowl wich comes inside batmans box.

What twin pack? There was never a twin pack, if you order batman and sups together you will have the tech cowl wich comes inside batmans box.

Ordering Superman and regular Batman as two separate individual orders at the same time didn't secure you the TC, you had to select the bundle option that included the two figures and offered the TC as an exclusive item if you ordered the bundle.

Has anyone attempted to remove the wire from the cape to make it just lay on his shoulders ?

You don't need to remove the wire.
9cdcd5b14e91d27fbc17bb433a493c97.jpg

Try the Tony Mei mod of fixing the cape.
It's the extra lining on the bottom and the side of the cape causing the cape to stiffen up above the shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put myself on the waiting list. What are the chance I get one?

You never know, anything can happen. They could show a new version of the regular suit at the show this weekend (like a updated breather version) that has a Affleck portrait and even more accurate proportions and I'm thinking a lot of waitlists would convert. That's the thing about Hot Toys, if something sells well enough the will probably make a version two that blows the first one out of the water. Just ask the Iron Man fans.

how come after 4 weeks of release i still can't find any batman bellow 475 euros on ebay ?

i was hopping it would be affordable by now.

Because it only have been realesed in a limited market, HK/China...once it began to reach SS and sold in the USA and Europe distributors, the "elite price factor" will vanish and prices will drop, also the point of future figure variations is another point to look at, Hot Toys KNOWS it have a winner in this line and will milk it to the end.

I'm hoping once this and the other Batmen hit en masse, it'll be easier to get an extra crotch stand on the cheap. I love the BvS base, but Supes' waist clasp needs to get swapped out.

thank you for the infos

i've been collecting hot toys for 8 years and that's the first time i see a figure being overpriced like that.

Back