1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome, Tony. :clap
Now I'm really tempted to get one of these, but I already have the other BvS Batman figures preordered and I'm not sure if I really need three Affleck Batmen. :lol

Now I'm really tempted to get one of these, but I already have the other BvS Batman figures preordered and I'm not sure if I really need three Affleck Batmen. :lol

One of my most anticipated figures I'm looking forward too..and it's Affleck..what's wrong with me :panic:

If you guys want this figure. You could order it from forbiddenplanet.com
It will work out to cost abit more if you live in the states. But they getting stock on 15th october. Their dates are mostly accurate too. I emailed them and they said that they are getting it on 15th as suppliers have not changed the date yet. So fingures crossed.

Yes. You need 3 affleck batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome mod. Looks great! :clap Seriously i can't wait for this. From the prototype to this is a huge improvement.

I've just got mine. It's barely out of the box. But a few points:

- It's beautiful and perfect out of the box.
- The pants are easy to futz
- I've seen pics with the bat symbol etched with silver. Now I'm not saying it's inaccurate as people have posted pictures of the actual suit, but are you really sure it's silver-ish and not a trick of light? I mention that because when the scratches catch the light, they almost look silver when they are actually black.
- Can't say I like the cape too much, it's a bit stiff.
- Really an impressive figure.

- I've seen pics with the bat symbol etched with silver. Now I'm not saying it's inaccurate as people have posted pictures of the actual suit, but are you really sure it's silver-ish and not a trick of light? I mention that because when the scratches catch the light, they almost look silver when they are actually black.

I hope I get mine soon. :pray: Congrats on getting him! :)

b47731fb4bc97622f1408a6b7c00ad73.jpg
89dc809ea5e69be8182c9d1ec5e10dee.jpg
it's not a trick of light =)

I hope I get mine soon. :pray: Congrats on getting him! :)

Thanks Black Widow. You won't regret it, it's a beautiful figure!:D

b47731fb4bc97622f1408a6b7c00ad73.jpg
89dc809ea5e69be8182c9d1ec5e10dee.jpg
it's not a trick of light =)

Yes, I've seen those, but I also have the tech manual where there are those silver highlights and I noticed that if you look at the tips of the bat wings on his pecs, they also look silver... And they are not! It's just the light reflected on a flatter surface, just as the scratches are flat compared to the texture on the symbol. That's why I have doubts. Your picture at the top shows that, indeed, there seems to be silver. The one at the bottom, I'm less positive. Angled light on a flat surface produces the same result. Also, there were several suits used, so details may differ.

To drop an NRD for this on popculturezone or wait to see if my waitlist converts on sideshow.... Decisions.

Thanks Black Widow. You won't regret it, it's a beautiful figure!:D

The tips of the bat wings I don't think have any silver on them. But for sure the scratches inside the insignia definitely have some wear and tear paints on them =)

I just got my second one, this is the one I'm gonna do a few of the little mods on (not that it need any) gonna have it in a different pose to.
He looks so good in classic museum brooding stance but I wanna try something different.
That's me wkend sorted :)

So I just got a 14 day shipment notice from SideShow on the Civil War Captain America. WTF. That bad boy was just released this week in HK and still nothing on Batman or Knightmare Bats? How does this whole shipment deal work?

Back