1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
83fa46a9265241230a11aff5840ff075.jpg
6cdd84065128a03cc7bf812b6d9e7cf7.jpg
e1894dfbee1e4452ca5b82bc3982b0e8.jpg
d2bb5e1c6126eb9b42bb9ccdd59932a6.jpg

Modded but not sure how exactly can anyone give a guess? I think one mod is the V shape on his lower body.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This this is absolutely modded, you're in denial if you think this is the stock figure :rotfl

Maybe they used the superman body :dunno but now that I see the " Unreal Toys " logo, I think this guy only does customs

It could be the superman body or I was thinking t was the sideshow batman body. Either way it looks great

Looks amazing, but other purchases have made me frugal at the moment. Trying to convince myself to hold out for the solo Batman film figure but there's no guarantee it will be as good.

I really just want the one Affleck Batman...id love to be able to see the future haha and see what other Batman suits will be coming out because you know there will be at least another 5-10 Affleck Batman figures. I'm fairly confident in this one for me since I feel it really harkens back to the comic book batman. I've seen designs for the Justice League suit and it seems to be similar but has a bit more armour to it. This one looks amazing, and from reviewers it looks like an instant classic from Hot Toys. They will obviously improve on it slightly. But I think it would be like the difference between the 2 Keaton Batmans...minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if they will ever make a bats movie were he will finally have the eye slits covered in white like the comics

Usually there is a fair amount of extra waiting, sometimes there really isn't.

2 examples, back round Christmas I had a Force Awakens Squad Leader delivered, this was around the time everyone got them from Slideshow (may have been about a week) while I got Ant-Man and Nick Fury about 3 weeks ago which is a couple of months after those in the US, all 3 came from the same retailer.

Its a bit hit and miss.

With this guy most of the estimates from UK retailers are sometime in November or December, doesn't mean thats when they will arrive but usually its a pretty good estimate. I don't know what its like with other European sellers.

Thank's for the info, hopefully it's a short wait on this one. Even November seems a long time, its such a great looking figure can't wait to have him on display.

I have all my other pre-order's from a UK retailer but this figure was already sold out everywhere so I had to get him from a Belgian site that I'd seen recommended here. As long as it comes before Brexit I'll avoid any import duty :lol

If anyone is still looking to pre order Batman, AP Collectibles has him on their site. I just placed my first pre order with them, hope they get their stock in a timely manner. Has anyone ordered from AP Collectibles before?

If anyone is still looking to pre order Batman, AP Collectibles has him on their site. I just placed my first pre order with them, hope they get their stock in a timely manner. Has anyone ordered from AP Collectibles before?

Thanks for the heads up on them! I have heard of them before. I think I met them at a convention before. Very nice. And I just realized that they are located in IN. Hopefully they will get him in. I REALLY WANT MY BATMAN!!!!!

But those are specific instances. What I meant was all the time as part of his regular costume.. The armor version was a special armor and Bale had a specific function use of the eyes.

But the armor proves that they can pull off a white eyed batman mask :clap

1) Wonder why we did not have the pointy bat wing shaped cape.....
2) Wondering if this figure can have it's cape drapping over his chest like the iconic batman stance in animation....
3) and not least, WONDERING WHEN IS MY FIGURE ARRIVING??!!!!

Back