1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the last videos of DeanKnight and Clipper King, I think I'm completely sold with this figure. Yes, there are some issues and I am one of the guys that don't appreciate the fact that Batman is taller than Superman, but I know that this is movie accurate and the figures look fantastic, so who cares!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

For those who saw Suicide Squad, how identical was the Batsuit in those scenes to B v S, just curious :dunno

It's rough trying to judge that comparison. When you see him in the movie, the scenes of him are really quick and fast paced. I really didn't notice a difference, however that doesn't mean there wasn't one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I don't think I've ever wanted a waitlist to convert as badly as I do for the "2-pack" with this and Superman. I seriously regret not having ordered sooner, but, in all honesty, I was kind of banking on the fact that, like, myself, and 5 other people on the board actually liked the movie.:lol I still hope maybe that logic comes through for me, as I don't think it was super late when I jumped on the waitlist. May 9th, if I remember correctly.

Man, I don't think I've ever wanted a waitlist to convert as badly as I do for the "2-pack" with this and Superman. I seriously regret not having ordered sooner, but, in all honesty, I was kind of banking on the fact that, like, myself, and 5 other people on the board actually liked the movie.:lol I still hope maybe that logic comes through for me, as I don't think it was super late when I jumped on the waitlist. May 9th, if I remember correctly.

I thought the movie was great as well. I'm hoping your order converts. Hold on to your butt! [emoji16]

It's rough trying to judge that comparison. When you see him in the movie, the scenes of him are really quick and fast paced. I really didn't notice a difference, however that doesn't mean there wasn't one.

Ah I see. I wonder did Affleck film the SS scenes while filming B v S. I thought a superhero big budget film usually takes a few years to make. When did Affleck have the time to film for SS :dunno

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

After the last videos of DeanKnight and Clipper King, I think I'm completely sold with this figure. Yes, there are some issues and I am one of the guys that don't appreciate the fact that Batman is taller than Superman, but I know that this is movie accurate and the figures look fantastic, so who cares!

That's the spirit!!

For those who saw Suicide Squad, how identical was the Batsuit in those scenes to B v S, just curious :dunno

I think it's the exact same. On account that SS takes place not too long after the events of BvS...as well as being cost efficient from a studio point of view, it wouldn't make sense to redesign a suit that only had a 2 mins of screen time, especially when you have to consider the money that went into designing and producing suit during pre-production on BvS. This is all speculation BTW...

To further prove my theory, here's a pic I found. It was from the set of SS.

image.jpg

Hope that answers your question bud :)

That's the spirit!!

I think it's the exact same. On account that SS takes place not too long after the events of BvS...as well as being cost efficient from a studio point of view, it wouldn't make sense to redesign a suit that only had a 2 mins of screen time, especially when you have to consider the money that went into designing and producing suit during pre-production on BvS. This is all speculation BTW...

To further prove my theory, here's a pic I found. It was from the set of SS.

View attachment 287006

Hope that answers your question bud :)

Thanks pal.. but is it me, or does Affleck look thinner in the arms in this pic. I wonder did HT use this as reference

Thanks pal.. but is it me, or does Affleck look thinner in the arms in this pic. I wonder did HT use this as reference

Nah, it's not thinner. Like so

image.jpg

Ah I see. I wonder did Affleck film the SS scenes while filming B v S. I thought a superhero big budget film usually takes a few years to make. When did Affleck have the time to film for SS :dunno

It take few years due to post production and editing. The shooting itself usually only take 3-4 months.

Damn, he just looks so damn perfect as Batman there. Especially with that amazing looking cowl.

Word. Keaton started it. Bale refined it. Affleck perfected it.

Seriously, people need to look past what they find flawed with BvS and appreciate what we have here. It's a kick @$$ look and sixth scale figure any way you look at it.

You're asking people to be reasonable. There may not be many of us left. Lol

You're asking people to be reasonable. There may not be many of us left. Lol

:lol:lol:lol

The great thing with this thread is that it didn't degenerate into a **** measuring contest or ugly steaming pile of ****. Everyone's been chill with one another, even with differing opinions. FINALLY! lol

Seriously we all should be proud of ourselves haha.

Which is why I'm trying to convince people that either hated the movie yet still want the figure...but can't pull the trigger, OR people that want the figure but is still on the fence due to a few issues they have with the figure.

Don't pass on it guys. The past few vids and photos clearly show how phenomenal batman is.

:lol:lol:lol

The great thing with this thread is that it didn't degenerate into a **** measuring contest or ugly steaming pile of ****. Everyone's been chill with one another, even with differing opinions. FINALLY! lol

Seriously we all should be proud of ourselves haha.

Which is why I'm trying to convince people that either hated the movie yet still want the figure...but can't pull the trigger, OR people that want the figure but is still on the fence due to a few issues they have with the figure.

Don't pass on it guys. The past few vids and photos clearly show how phenomenal batman is.

It's nice when it doesn't become a pissing match. I loved BvS, especially the Ultimate Cut. And even though lots of people trashed the movie, HT Supes and Bats appeared to sell out anyway. "The power of 1/6 figgas compels you!!!". [emoji23][emoji109]

Damn, he just looks so damn perfect as Batman there. Especially with that amazing looking cowl.

I think this will be the best batman yet. I got all 3 batmen. My wife's going to kill me. Fortunately he loves affleck.

I'm really hoping my waitlisted order goes through. I ended up really liking the extended cut of the movie so much.

Back