1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy will sell out very fast- like the old days when HT released an IM figure it was gone so fast...!

I originally ordered Regular and Armored because they are both classic comic looks. But I am very tempted to get Knightmare. He just looks amazing.

I keep going back an forth though on the armoured version... Do I not buy another figure and get that in its place? Does look boss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest....I picked up all 3. lol Armored bat is a beast tho. gotta be hard to pass that up. I think you should get it. lol

To be honest....I picked up all 3. lol Armored bat is a beast tho. gotta be hard to pass that up. I think you should get it. lol

It really is a beast.....I'm gonna have to have a think. Probably wait till the price drops a bit then pick it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to order the regular with the rifle. This figure looks too good. Might be time to ditch my Nolan stuff as I prefer this look more.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

What stops me from getting this is simply because the bat symbol is being covered until I see that you can adjust which I haven't seen yet I might switch my Knightmare PO to this version

Clipper's preview helps ease some of my concerns. The full review will be a big help. So close to clicking "Checkout".

Lot of nitpicking going around and I don't know why, figure looks amazing... did everyone forget what the prototype looked like? lol. Hot toys has been killing it with this franchise. Can't wait to get him :impatient:

Lot of nitpicking going around and I don't know why, figure looks amazing... did everyone forget what the prototype looked like? lol. Hot toys has been killing it with this franchise. Can't wait to get him :impatient:

I love it, I think this final product is so much better than the " Fatman " prototype look. I know it will look even better in hand :lecture

Nitpicking?! In this forum?! Get out of here :lol

Cause that's what collectors who spend a lot of money do :). I feel like when a person pays over $200 for a figure, they can nitpick, although what you call nitpick they may see as a real issue, it's all subjective.

It's a good chunk of change and a collector's item. It's reasonable for people to have expectations when they are passionate and spending a lot of money. I'm glad it's better then the proto but being better then the proto doesn't necessarily equal good enough for the money.

So i think I have decided between regular and armored. Ill leave the knightmare on my christmas wish list for the wife in case its still available. I rarely buy variants of characters but man knightmare looked so freaking cool, so regular and armored here I come...for now.

Cause that's what collectors who spend a lot of money do :). I feel like when a person pays over $200 for a figure, they can nitpick, although what you call nitpick they may see as a real issue, it's all subjective.

It's a good chunk of change and a collector's item. It's reasonable for people to have expectations when they are passionate and spending a lot of money. I'm glad it's better then the proto but being better then the proto doesn't necessarily equal good enough for the money.

Exactly very expensive figures and it ain't nitpicking it's simply inaccurate no matter how small it is some people take it different. In this case that symbol should not be covered because it's not like that in the movie. I'm not bashing the figure looks ****ing amazing best batman by far but it is a bit inaccurate same thing with Knightmare batman it isn't perfect too ( color of coat )

So i think I have decided between regular and armored. Ill leave the knightmare on my christmas wish list for the wife in case its still available. I rarely buy variants of characters but man knightmare looked so freaking cool, so regular and armored here I come...for now.

Yeah Knightmare can wait for cheaper, articulation sucks compared to the reg version. Not worth the srp

Back