1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure of the year- only danger to it's top place is HT WW coming up- I expect that to be something special too

This turned out so well. I can't wait to get mine. I'm amazed at the engineering of the suit and surprised with hot toys and their willingness to innovate and ability to surprise. Didn't expect it.

I fully expected this from HT. They know that they could hike up prices over the years and collectors would still buy, also they knew that other movie licenses have signed on HT to do their product of collectibles. What does this mean, increased revenue and sales for the company, which means they can explore more what the fans want because they have more profit to improve in materials and sculpting used.

So now they know that the clients want better articulation, more durable clothing and innovation. :lecture

As long as we keep buying and they acquire licenses, HT will keep improving.

Removing the eyes and mouth looks like it could damage the cowl with that much manipulation going on.

The eyes look like a pain to remove and reinsert.

Last edited:
I fully expected this from HT. They know that they could hike up prices over the years and collectors would still buy, also they knew that other movie licenses have signed on HT to do their product of collectibles. What does this mean, increased revenue and sales for the company, which means they can explore more what the fans want because they have more profit to improve in materials and sculpting used.

So now they know that the clients want better articulation, more durable clothing and innovation. :lecture

As long as we keep buying and they acquire licenses, HT will keep improving.

I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to say that most of their innovations or leap forwards tend to begin with DC characters. Pers and faceplates from the DX releases, BvS supermans ingenious method of receating the outfit, and now with batmans torso that retains the look but doesn't sacrifice articulation. I really hope HT applies this method to other figures that usually require rubber bodies or straight up ABS plastic (such as predators). I'd KILL for a predator with the ability to ab crunch!

Removng the eyes and mouth looks like it could damage the cowl with that much manipulation going on.

The eyes look like a pain to remove and reinsert.

Yeah it looked like a bear..but maybe if you use finesse it might be alright, looks like clipper was going too strong and forcing it loose :dunno

From FB lmao!!!!!!
27a03c875d760eff54d19bf44c33f650.jpg

Yeah it looked like a bear..but maybe if you use finesse it might be alright, looks like clipper was going too strong and forcing it loose :dunno

Don't know if I want to mess with Removing the eyes and mouth after that video.

I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to say that most of their innovations or leap forwards tend to begin with DC characters. Pers and faceplates from the DX releases, BvS supermans ingenious method of receating the outfit, and now with batmans torso that retains the look but doesn't sacrifice articulation. I really hope HT applies this method to other figures that usually require rubber bodies or straight up ABS plastic (such as predators). I'd KILL for a predator with the ability to ab crunch!

This type of suit design by HT would be ideal for the CW Panther upcoming, hope they use it :pray:

Clippers videos are making the wait unbearable, lol. I'm sending my last flex early to get it quicker once SS gets their stock. I've never done that before for a figure. Well done Hot Toys.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has superman been wait listed yet? Im curious to see if batmans imminent release affects supermans availability.

Yup, sure has but I can't say when. I had ordered the Batman exclusive just a few hours ago so that must have waitlisted fairly recently.

I wish SS wasnt in CA Id pick up more exclusives but paying state taxes I feel like I pay for the exclusives everyone else gets for "free". I have Batman PO on BBTS wouldnt have used the rifle but would have been nice to have the option.

Back