1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this figure in my cart at least 3 times now but little things keep nagging me.

It's a lot of money to drop on a figure so little things like saggy crotch, thick neck and loose cowl are stopping me. However, most of that will be hidden when posed so the real questions is, how poseable is this guy.

If I can put him in some good poses, I'll definitely get him. The problem is, by the time videos come out, will anyone have any stock left. I already missed out on the Superman figure.

sounds like you need to put a Prime1 in your cart instead.

I've had this figure in my cart at least 3 times now but little things keep nagging me.

It's a lot of money to drop on a figure so little things like saggy crotch, thick neck and loose cowl are stopping me. However, most of that will be hidden when posed so the real questions is, how poseable is this guy.

If I can put him in some good poses, I'll definitely get him. The problem is, by the time videos come out, will anyone have any stock left. I already missed out on the Superman figure.

TheClipperKing posted a small video update on his Facebook page earlier today showing off a dynamic pose. I'm betting we'll see even more in his full review. Fingers crossed it goes up within the next day or two.

It certainly does seem to be the most poseable Batman figure. How that suit will fare over time in an extreme pose is my main concern, but I don't plan on having him do anything crazy.

TheClipperKing posted a small video update on his Facebook page earlier today showing off a dynamic pose. I'm betting we'll see even more in his full review. Fingers crossed it goes up within the next day or two.

It certainly does seem to be the most poseable Batman figure. How that suit will fare over time in an extreme pose is my main concern, but I don't plan on having him do anything crazy.

Could you post that facebook vid on here?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Could you post that facebook vid on here?

Not sure that's possible, sadly. His YouTube review will likely be up soon.

He just posted his unboxing video on YouTube with a bit of an articulation demo. I'd imagine the more dynamic poses will be in the full review.

Last edited:
Clipper!
Mate you showed batman who is boss with getting the ab crunch going. Well done as always. Agree that the muscle movement is a real achievement for HT. Now work that crotch mate. Beast up that *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had all three on order, but I backed off to just this one due to poseability.

And I can save money/space.

I'm MAKING ADULT DECISIONS.

It is a nice looking figure, but that cape looks like absolute dog ****! How hard is it to get the capes right on these guys? Think Tony Mei will be getting some more business through this aswell! lol

That thing looks massive. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the "lack" of size with it. I mentioned myself that it seems like his shoulder caps could use a bit more roundness to them if anything, but when he bent the figure at the elbows, the shoulders looked plenty wide to me. I am quite pleasantly surprised at the articulation on this. I didn't think it would be able to articulate as well as it does. The cape still looks like it may be somewhat underwhelming, but it might look better once the figure is in hand. Regardless, I'll probably just end up leaving it as is, anyway.

And for those who thought the legs looked a bit too stubby, it's cool to hear it's apparently just the pants having a bit of underhang at the groin and not the legs themselves. Just simply try and adjust the pants and push them higher up in the groin area.

Looks like a great figure to me. Perhaps arguably the best (regular) Batman figure out there from what it seems.

That thing looks massive. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the "lack" of size with it. I mentioned myself that it seems like his shoulder caps could use a bit more roundness to them if anything, but when he bent the figure at the elbows, the shoulders looked plenty wide to me. I am quite pleasantly surprised at the articulation on this. I didn't think it would be able to articulate as well as it does.

And for those who thought the legs looked a bit too stubby, it's cool to hear it's apparently just the pants having a bit of underhang at the groin and not the legs themselves. Just simply try and adjust the pants and push them higher up in the groin area.

Correct about the groin area thats the only thing i was worried about. Just a bit of futzing will have the groin area looking better.

That thing looks massive. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the "lack" of size with it. I mentioned myself that it seems like his shoulder caps could use a bit more roundness to them if anything, but when he bent the figure at the elbows, the shoulders looked plenty wide to me. I am quite pleasantly surprised at the articulation on this. I didn't think it would be able to articulate as well as it does.

I think I figured out what's causing that...

It's his traps. They don't slope down enough. One of the things about this version of batman is the short neck due to the size of his traps. The traps on the figure however don't slope down enough, causing it to lose a bit of that "bear" look.

I don't know, it's just an observation.

I think I figured out what's causing that...

It's his traps. They don't slope down enough. One of the things about this version of batman is the short neck due to the size of his traps. The traps on the figure however don't slope down enough, causing it to lose a bit of that "bear" look.

I don't know, it's just an observation.

What do you mean traps?

Back