1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that's the article I read on their FB page. They should be proud in what they achieved. I was really worried they were gonna resort to rubberizing the outfit to recreate the look he had in the movie. Thankfully that didn't happen haha.

It makes me wonder...if they were to successfully develop a fabric like material that resembles skin...can you imagine the possibilities? Combine that with what they did to replicate batmans torso, no more rubber bodies for characters that normally would required it. Figures like leonidas, Arkham batman, any Arnold figure.

Yup! So undersized or not -- this is a breakthrough for HT. 2 years ago either this would be in MoS or TTM20 with fabric suit, or just resort to full-rubber suit.

With this new technique HT's delivered, I wish ARKHAM CITY BATMAN came out later. Don;t get me wrong, I love my AC Batman, but I can't imagine how awesome it would have been with this new muscle bodysuit by HT.

Yup! So undersized or not -- this is a breakthrough for HT. 2 years ago either this would be in MoS or TTM20 with fabric suit, or just resort to full-rubber suit.

With this new technique HT's delivered, I wish ARKHAM CITY BATMAN came out later. Don;t get me wrong, I love my AC Batman, but I can't imagine
how awesome it would have been with this new muscle bodysuit by HT.

Dude I'm right there with you. I like my AC batman, but i already knew they used the wrong material for his suit.

Ive subscribed to certain threads but arent appearing on my subscriptions. Can someone help me?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Are the waitlist for the 2 packs still converting for people? I should have done the 2 pack to begin with and now I'm regretting it :-/

the batman v superman: Dawn of justice 1/6th scale batman collectible figure has started shipping worldwide and many fans were simply stunned by this dark knight’s final product!

Since the introduction of the batman collectible figure’s prototype, hot toys talented production team has worked diligently to enhance the figure to best reflect the spectacular physique of batman and his unique batsuit.

in order to capture batman’s muscular body frame in the film, our team members have devised an innovative method to combine the specially developed body with a unique tailoring of the batsuit. When fans get their hands on this hot toys collectible figure, they can instantly feel the difference from other regular action figures as the chest and the abdominal will feel like human muscles. There is also no sacrifice of articulations as wide range of motions can be achieved while the muscle on the torso can also contour in very natural way that is absolutely unprecedented in any collectible figures out in the market to date.

hot toys is extremely proud of this batman collectible figure that requires true dedication from our team and receiving the overwhelming positive response of the final product from fans. We will continue to make new breakthroughs to bring more truly amazing collectible figures to our supporter
s.

14040029_10153725320432344_5989709934679948583_n.jpg

Now give us your money!

Na, good luck to anyone buying this but I kinda feel these figures are a bit dead to me right now. The prices are insane. There's no feeling of exclusivity anymore - everyone in the world seems to be buying these figures and there are a bazillion Facebook groups about them. People buying and selling constantly, trying to make money and then reviewers either buying them to review then sell on for profit or make money on their Youtube page - it's not for me.

Hot Toys just jump on the band wagon of whatever film is popular at that moment and try to cash in.

It all leaves a sour taste.

Are the waitlist for the 2 packs still converting for people? I should have done the 2 pack to begin with and now I'm regretting it :-/

Yes, I am also curious to know has anyone here joined that waitlist recently and how long did it take to convert?

My last flex push from Sept till Oct:gah:

That's because they don't charge flex payments through on the last payment until the item is actually in stock so if you were to leave it on its last payment you would probably get it about a few weeks to a month after those that pay in full. You could just push that final payment through, its what I always do when I get to my last flex payment that way when its in stock sideshow just ships it ASAP.

Now give us your money!

Na, good luck to anyone buying this but I kinda feel these figures are a bit dead to me right now. The prices are insane. There's no feeling of exclusivity anymore - everyone in the world seems to be buying these figures and there are a bazillion Facebook groups about them. People buying and selling constantly, trying to make money and then reviewers either buying them to review then sell on for profit or make money on their Youtube page - it's not for me.

Hot Toys just jump on the band wagon of whatever film is popular at that moment and try to cash in.

I understand.

I myself have sold 80% of my 1/6 Hot Toys figures, and currently I only have 7 (5 Batmen + Reeve Superman + Ward Robin), 8 if we count QS001. I got burned out by their releases despite their being way better than the figures that came out when I started., and yes, they have definitely become much less affordable (all the more so with our currency being very weak for the last 3 years). Now I only buy HT or any 1/6 and/or 1/4 statue if it's a Batman I like. Last year I only PO'd Keaton Returns, but was impressed with Arkham City so I bought one. This year I only have 3 Batflecks on PO (all of which would arrive at the same time), nothing else, as I loved the regular suit's design while Armored Batman's always been a grail figure for me being a The Dark Knight Returns fan.

I don't think there would be another HT figure that I'd get this year unless HT surprises us with a 1/4 scale Armored Batman.

That's because they don't charge flex payments through on the last payment until the item is actually in stock so if you were to leave it on its last payment you would probably get it about a few weeks to a month after those that pay in full. You could just push that final payment through, its what I always do when I get to my last flex payment that way when its in stock sideshow just ships it ASAP.

This is the way to do it! Once I figured this out, I never looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the Knightmare suit is identical in the "revolutionary construction" or if it lacks some of the chest definition due to the added layers. I know the arms are skinny.

Has Clipper reviewed this yet? I'm waiting on my Superman rewards points to kick in next week and will probably get this, or the armored version, on order; will be able to get $50 of one of them!

Has Clipper reviewed this yet? I'm waiting on my Superman rewards points to kick in next week and will probably get this, or the armored version, on order; will be able to get $50 of one of them!

Spotted him say he is doing an unboxing today over on his IG so I imagine the next couple of days.

HT really knocked it out of the park with all three Batman releases from this film. I know I'm going to feel like a giddy little schoolboy when I'm unboxing these. Honestly, it's making me think I should only collect the figures that will get me that excited. At about 40 figures in, it sure would help my wallet. :)

Now give us your money!

I know the feeling batman begins mms67 was my first introduction to hot toys & I just stumbled upon that figure.
Nobody knew about hot toys back then, and anyone that seen my collection were all astounded by them and had no idea a company made "toys" like these.
Fast forward 5 years and everyone knows, sure the level of detail and engineering of the figures have improved but i miss the exclusivity that came with them and the fact they really were limited editions.
Il still buy any hot toys batmen but they aren't so special to me anymore

Back