1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's big enough for me compared to HT Keaton Bats or HT Bale bats..how much more do you guys want :dunno

Just wish the legs were a smidge longer. He's also got major cankles, which doesn't help.

14064061_1140175452687448_3924664589109533588_n.jpg

Small issues and a good pose will hide them, but they do muck up the proportions.

can't wait, small nit or its just the lighting but the legs don't seem to match how ripped the torso is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is how you do teeth. Once again HT amazing :clap

You guys think this enough scruff, or should he have more

I can't say I'm happy with the reg bats at this point. Have the exclusive on order. Thinking I would have done just as well with the regular batman from mezco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should follow through and free the figure for someone who appreciates it.

I think it's lighting for all those who think he's too dark..you can tell it looks lighter depending

Could be weathered more on the rifle for an exclusive :lecture

Sry if this was mentioned before, but how were they able to produce so much musculature at the chest and abs with only a cloth suit?

Gave a call to Sideshow on my drive home from work, they said they expect the 3 Batman figures to start shipping next month but they aren't completely sure yet.

I'm so happy with how this figure has turned out, The articulation is astonishing and for that I'll accept a marginally less thick torso.

For the most part, a lot of you want the hulk dressed as batman. Maybe for the ones that aren't happy, maybe you would be better off with the barbie batman.

I'm very pleased with the way this figure turned out. If it looks exactly this way in hand then I would put it in front of my Batman 89 and DX12 figures IMO.

I am too, I dont get why people are complaining about it. They are toys in the end, you cant expect 100% perfection.

I was hoping to jump the entire line, but man, how the ****** can I pass this? It's freakin amazing. But if I decide to buy this I don't see how I can not buy Supes and Diana.. Damn!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Just wish the legs were a smidge longer. He's also got major cankles, which doesn't help.

14064061_1140175452687448_3924664589109533588_n.jpg

Small issues and a good pose will hide them, but they do muck up the proportions.

I see what you're saying but this is one time I'm glad they modified it some. The movie look has almost no neck and is too bulky, almost puffy on top. The legs are a little too thin in proportion with his torso.

Ordered the exclusive with 10% discount from SS. Can't wait!...Well yeah I can after seeing eBay prices lol

It's come so far from the original prototype that its basically a completely different figure. I feel like HT deliberately release crappy protos to make the finished product look that much more impressive.

Back