1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did any who ordered from sideshow get update payment info on Bats. Mine went from sept 25th to oct 25th. smh

This is what mine is as well. With the exception of Supes, it almost seems like the rest of the BvS figures are going to be released around roughly the same time.

No problem!

But, wouldn't it be cheaper to just get the rifle of ebay later? You being in the UK and all, I know SSC can be expensive.

I thought about that but I can't see anyone selling there rifle for less than £70 and I'd be hot with import fees for that too so thought I may as well just go for the whole thing through sideshow.
Rather than risking not getting it at all or having to pay a stupid price for one.
Is anyone going to sell there rifle from this?
& the only ones who are goin to buy it are the people that couldn't get the exclusive version. So it's a name your price deal-the rifles going to go for a lot on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure is looking so good now it's hard to imagine what they were thinking with the droopy suit on the initial prototype.

I believe Timcent usually has the exclusive versions as well as the standard, which he sells at about £10-30 more. Cheaper than buying separate still.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sheesh, this is probably hitting October,as well as Asylum Joker, then I have blitzway's Tyler, then the SS PF Jason around the same time too. Oh and Knightmare Batman should be here in September as well. Oh great...wtf my pockets will be empty very soon. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheesh, this is probably hitting October,as well as Asylum Joker, then I have blitzway's Tyler, then the SS PF Jason around the same time too. Oh and Knightmare Batman should be here in September as well. Oh great...wtf my pockets will be empty very soon. Lol

Yup it seems all my pre-orders will be coming around the same time as well.

Don't even remind me about that. Then the Suicide Squad run will be coming around the same time too. Wonderful...Lol.

The rest of this year and next is going to be rough. #CollectorProblems

Same for me. I have this guy, Deadpool, Exc. SS Joker, Exc. SS Harley preordered. UGH. So many decisions. I don't know if I can keep them all.

Decided to just keep knightmare bats on order. I'll just wait for the JL Bats that will likely use the same base as this (which is awesome) and it'll surely include a Bruce HS.

As cool as this looks, I simply cant justify having two Batmen of the same movie ATM.

....oh my god. They made MORE IMPROVEMENTS!! YES!!!! now THATS the body type for batman! Omg I seriously thought after the initial update HT would be done and release it in that state. But those bastards actually spent more time with him and he.looks.GLORIOUS! Damn he looks beastly in these recent pics. Fist bumps to all!!

Amen. My expression as well and thx hot toys! After getting this i cant wait for the batman on JL the cowl looks terrific too

This going to be a brutal year. Got the knigthmare..regs Bat and armored bat among other stuff coming. Decided not PO any Suicide Squad figure. After this Friday...thing might change. :lol

image.jpg
Such an improvement!

Back