1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's way slender than he needs to be but looks amazing. Affleck was built, but nowhere near that ripped.

Amazing. Might end up ordering it. **** it all.

Looks soo much better now. I don't care the head isn't fully articulated, i love the more accurate look!

sdcc2016-hottoys-05-noscale.jpg

Looks like's he's trying to hold a fart in...

Finest group of figures HT has done from a single film. I am just so impressed. (well a big DC fan so I am biased)

The cowl looks like it has a seam where it meets cape. It may be the light but looks like two separate pieces. Could it be there is some articulation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cowl looks like it has a seam where it meets cape. It may be the light but looks like two separate pieces. Could it be there is some articulation?

I hope that's the case. You should be able to pop the head off. If you can I'll be using OSK Bruce head for this.

Someone said that there is a little movement, which Im guessing means that the cowl is separate and can move some. Or maybe the cape moves with it?

Video shows how the head moves on the Nightmare Bats.

Last edited:
Very nice!

The BvS figures look awesome all gathered together. Aside from regular Bats, did you get any other BvS figures, man?

Yeah, I PO Wonderwoman. She's a definite.
I also did PO Chrome armored bats, but I'm having second thoughts on it. I'm thinking of either changing it to regular armored
or Knightmare. Or if I even need it at all. lol.

I've been considering BvS supes also...but just having a hard time justifying it since I have 2 modded MOS supes.

So, according to that video the suit does not feel similar to Superman's suit, and feels very padded. Will be interesting to see what it's made of.

I had no idea Knightmare bats was available to buy. Pretty cool. Again it looks to clean so I think I'll skip it. And stick to regular bats.

Armoured bats though, I might get. It looks really badass in the pictures

Have this preordered, but it's a tough call between this and Knightmare.

the way I worked it out is this, we will likely never see knightmare again, its a unique one off and badass as hell. ever movie is gunna have a costume redo and they will be modifications on the same basic design (JL poster already demonstrates this) get knightmare now, and in a couple years you'll have a lot more choice for a basic suit design, and likely a better one

the way I worked it out is this, we will likely never see knightmare again, its a unique one off and badass as hell. ever movie is gunna have a costume redo and they will be modifications on the same basic design (JL poster already demonstrates this) get knightmare now, and in a couple years you'll have a lot more choice for a basic suit design, and likely a better one

Totally right about this being a one off. I'm glad I got my PO in. And as a buyer of multiples, I'm content with having only one of KM batman because of it being a one off.

Well, the JL suit doesn't look as good, I don't like the extra little pads and the darker gray. It's funny to me that so many people love the knightmare suit because I just don't like Batman going all gun crazy and the trenchcoat and military pants just look weird. To each his own though, it's all good.

30bdd1d2c092edc0ee8d2fdddb89d37f.png

That Knightmare Batman isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I can wait to gather my reward points for armored and regular suit Batman and then use it towards the Knightmare suit

This one is different and unique. Once is gone..probably won't ever see it again. Surprise this not sold out to be honest and consider all the other stuff like Suicide Squad is going for $250. I think more pic and review will come out and this will go quick.

I had no idea Knightmare bats was available to buy. Pretty cool. Again it looks to clean so I think I'll skip it. And stick to regular bats.

Armoured bats though, I might get. It looks really badass in the pictures

Actually its less clean than some piçtures show.
The coat is actually weathered, a video review shows it better than all the pics so far.
But more weathering would make it cooler.

Back