1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong (photo taken from Toyark)
ACGHK-2016-More-Hot-Toys-017.jpg

SS version. That belt to leg gap is intense.

That is pretty wild. I don't like the look of his rebreather myself either. I like the cartoon/comics one better.

But I'm very happy with the final figure, maybe it'll take abit of futzing to get it right, crotch-wise.

Just like real life

Not sure if posted, but he looks pretty good here,

bats.jpg

Might have to get this, as I think it will look great next to Nightmare (which I'm getting)

Not sure if posted, but he looks pretty good here,

View attachment 282050

Might have to get this, as I think it will look great next to Nightmare (which I'm getting)

Man that's one of the best pics Iv seen of regular bats yet. I was always going to get him but that looks amazing.
Still stunned we're getting knightmare & armored before regular but I'm glad-they've obviously listened to the complaints & have spent the time altering & fixing it.
It looks like a beast!
Now I just need to decide if I really need the chrome version as well as Reg armor as in all the pics side by side the Reg looks better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn , i am still going back and forth and forth and back get Superman or stick with Man of Steel , i have the 3 batman (minus chrome not interested in it) and wonder woman

Yeah, I put a PO on BBTS just in case I love the final pictures, as I really like the look. He looks way slimmer than Affleck actually was, and I have no problem with that. Next to Nightmare, best of both worlds.

Absolutely zero desire for anything else from this movie though.

Wow Batman looks phenomenal there. Looks like the wait has been worth it for those getting him. It's really come a long way from the proto pictures.

It really has. It does look like the best Batman ever made by HT, TBH. Regardless of what you thought about the film, he really looks outstanding. Not sure how it can be improved for JL, but I'm sure it'll include a HS.

Edit: goddamnit, I just found out the the rifle is an exclusive only SSC carries?

Can he actually hold it? Can the arm be bent in a way that it looks like the scene? Man, I really want that accessory.... might have to go through SSC....

Last edited:
Sure we will have more as weekend comes along I hope

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It really has. It does look like the best Batman ever made by HT, TBH. Regardless of what you thought about the film, he really looks outstanding. Not sure how it can be improved for JL, but I'm sure it'll include a HS.

Edit: goddamnit, I just found out the the rifle is an exclusive only SSC carries?

Can he actually hold it? Can the arm be bent in a way that it looks like the scene? Man, I really want that accessory.... might have to go through SSC....

He probably can judging from the good articulation on the Knightmare Batman

Thanks for the heads up there fran, I was thinking I'd be able to get the rifle version from Hk.
Just made my 1st order from sideshow so I can get it, got a 10% discount with it but il still get shafted with customs and import charges tho.
I'm still gettin one from Hong Kong first tho but I needs me that rifle to display one with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's looking really good in these most recent pics. had my eye on this for sometime think I'll pull the trigger on this and armoured Batman as well

Back