1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Matt Damon would be too old really. I wouldn't mind seeing them use Matt Damon as Tommy Elliott and play them off of each other.

hushextra2.jpg

I've been saying this for years since Affleck was cast, get Damon for Hush man! Dude was born to play that role.

Glad my waitlist converted for the exclusive bundle with tech cowl. Watched ultimate edition of the movie tonight and even gladder waitlist converted. Was going to just get bats, but Superman outfit and headsculpt worth getting even though I have mos.

Glad my waitlist converted for the exclusive bundle with tech cowl. Watched ultimate edition of the movie tonight and even gladder waitlist converted. Was going to just get bats, but Superman outfit and headsculpt worth getting even though I have mos.

I take it you liked the UE then?

Dang if so I don't think it's worth it. I wish that was the Batman exclusive and have the two pack come with the spear.
The spear would've been awesome in any package but to me it would fit the most with the armored batman. Also, does anyone know if you can actually put the tech cowl on the figure? The pics I've seen have it on its own little stand so I would guess not. I'm not remembering the movie but did he ever wear it?

I'm just not a fan of this incarnation of Supes so never wanted to jump on the two pack but at least the Exc. Batfleck gets a sniper rifle! lol.

The spear would've been awesome in any package but to me it would fit the most with the armored batman. Also, does anyone know if you can actually put the tech cowl on the figure? The pics I've seen have it on its own little stand so I would guess not. I'm not remembering the movie but did he ever wear it?

I'm just not a fan of this incarnation of Supes so never wanted to jump on the two pack but at least the Exc. Batfleck gets a sniper rifle! lol.
The tech cowl is wuts under the cowl

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Man this figure is taking forever!! Any guest when Batman will be out in HK??

Next month, hopefully. Though we've been saying that since May, hoping that it would be June, then in June, hoping it would be in July. :lol

I got one of those email from sideshow, got excited cause It looks like one of those emails telling you it'll be in the warehouse soon so make sure you have money in your account beotch...but it turned out to be a delay message.
It says this figure wont be out til sep-oct now.
So best case scenario is sept.

Since armored bats has been at the coming soon list, and its still not even out yet, honestly, I'm thinking we probably wont get this til at least October.

If SSC says they expect it in their warehouse September - October, the earliest it will release in HK would probably be August. As you said, I'm inclined to say that's wishful thinking though.

At this point though, I just want another BvS figure to display with Supes so he's not standing there by himself. Any will do. :lol

it'll be in the warehouse soon so make sure you have money in your account beotch

:rotfl

Yeah, I have my modded...uhm...eh...barbie batman to tide me over. he he
And my Jakks.
But I want to this figure badly!!!
I do wish somehow, they would released this soon.

If it turns out looking as good as it does at Comic Con then it will be worth the wait. I'm really considering the Batmobile if it does. That is, if they release the new one.

Back