1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why people still get mad about these emails? sideshow doesn't have control over the release and the figure hasn't even come out yet in HK.

Why people still get mad about these emails? sideshow doesn't have control over the release and the figure hasn't even come out yet in HK.

....who's mad? We're trying to find the humor and making jokes about our first world problems. No ones said "sept-oct?? Man eff HT!!"

Chillax man.

They are mad because "processing" usually means the item is shipping soon. At first they get excited, then realize that the item is shipping later than expected. If it said "delayed", then people wouldn't think it's shipping soon.

....who's mad? We're trying to find the humor and making jokes about our first world problems. No ones said "sept-oct?? Man eff HT!!"

Chillax man.

Why people still get mad over people making jokes about being pretend mad!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, when customers get an email about a delay like this one, does that allow them to cancel pre-orders to get ALL money back (from NRD and flex payments)? I read about some statue collectors doing that and just wanted to verify, or do they still get to keep the NRD and cancellation fees?

Just curious, when customers get an email about a delay like this one, does that allow them to cancel pre-orders to get ALL money back (from NRD and flex payments)? I read about some statue collectors doing that and just wanted to verify, or do they still get to keep the NRD and cancellation fees?

Isn't this more of a clarification of the shipping date then a delay?

My guess is that lighting is making the difference more extreme than they really are.

heres some brightened caps from the sdcc footage ,might give some clue to how much was changed with the cowl
xgkJ5ng.jpg
GsIBsuN.png
MwOOcXk.jpg

I gotta say, I love the final prototype of this figure. It's pretty much perfected for me now. I'm pumped to get this.

And luckily for me I like the BvS costume much better than the JL one. So I don't have to choose or worry about upgrading.. Yet

heres some brightened caps from the sdcc footage ,might give some clue to how much was changed with the cowl
xgkJ5ng.jpg
GsIBsuN.png
MwOOcXk.jpg

The neck looks smaller, which in turn makes the jaw look bigger. And I think the ears fan out over the top of the cowl a little more.

I don't like it as much personally

Probably has a lot to do with the neck. The BVS suit have him a ridiculously huge neck, which I thought looked awesome. So far I prefer the BVS look.

Is it me or does Ben look slimmer in this JLa trailer than he does in BvS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His neck is slimmer, I think. In BVS, it's just a huge mound while in the justice league trailer, you can actually see where his neck and head begin.

Back