1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even particularly like this Batman design but I'm really starting to like this figure now it has been tightened up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The only problem is batman in the film is suppose to be bulky, instead of having too much muscle definition.

I do feel that it could use some more bulk. Batfleck was over the top huge in the movie.
But it's just a very minor nitpick to this figure as he does look very muscular. And the improvement over the original prototype is drastic.

The only thing that I see that really needs improvement is the cape. It's doesn't hang well around the shoulders and as I mentioned, the material almost looks like paper.
Hot toys have finally made significant improvement with their capes recently but I think this is another two steps back.

New Justice League Batsuit. For those that want to wait for that one.

CoEjVGGVUAIDNSA.jpg:large

Sweet! Awesome flash. Looks like the same bats suit to me. Maybe darker.
New cowl and the new suit is completely black compared to the grey on BvS. Not feeling the random bits of patches but the new cowl looks better than the BvS one.

13692467_10209239328593424_231893749375965016_n.jpg

Last edited:
As expected, but good news about the new suit. U can never have enough Batman suits:yess:

Heard they showed a trailer....need to see this asap lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Be nice to see the newest suit in action, however briefly.
Compared to the worn and matured suit in BvS, this newer suit fits the theme of a rejuvenated Batman (less murdery) :wink1: looks great.

Am I right that Superman's suit also has those 'patches' on the abs that weren't there in MoS and/or BvS?

Oh it's official. Was shown at sdcc with new trailer

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There was a trailer also? Sweet.

As for the photo, everyone looks good. Batman's suit has some alterations to it, while Superman's essentially looks to be the same as the BvS suit. Flash's suit looks really cool though.

Back