1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like the first suit better. Just like I prefer the '89 suit to Returns and the Begins suit to TDK.

This one still looks great though. The cowl looks better.

image.jpeg

Prefer BVS suit, will now hope to pick up this BVS version cheap when everyone sells to buy JL version ha

I agree. The JL suit looks cool, but I think I'd prefer the BvS suit. So far, that's two future Batflecks (SS and JL regular suit) that I'll safely pass on. I'm sure he'll have additional suits in JL, so we'll see what those offer.

Yeah definitely happy I got BVS suit. Personally they're both cool, but there's no doubt I like the BVS suit way better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They look very similar, but I think I like the BvS suit more. The cowl does look nicer though.

Is it just me or does anyone else think the new suit lacks all the menace and intimidation of the bvs suit???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new cowl doesn't have a clear separation around the ears. They went for a more Jim Lee styling but even in his drawings you can tell they are separated, the lack of shine or sheen or highlight makes it look like one piece that awkwardly dips for the head. I am surprised they could pull off black on black with a black belt and not make it look completely washed out.

I'm not feeling the new bat suit, i prefer the more organic BvS suit. They nolanized that awesome BvS bat suit. ... Damn, Bats isn't scary anymore.

Is it just me or does anyone else think the new suit lacks all the menace and intimidation of the bvs suit???

its not just you, the intimidation factor is lacking in the new suit.

Well this is one of two suits in JL so maybe the other one will be better. I'm glad though I've got this one order since it's the best Batsuit so far.

Of course it's by design, he's no longer mad and lonely, he's got some pals. Who wouldn't be happier? :hi5:

Plus he's surrounded by metahumans and fighting Parademons + other-worldly adversaries...I think it's logical that he would add armor to his original suit that he's used for 20 years until Superman, WW, etc. arrived on the scene

It might not be as menacing because it looks like there is no damage on the suit and it's almost brand new.
Just not really digging it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't know, I think it looks "cheap". Like Saturday morning kids show outfit , cheap

Back