1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't generally immediately say certain casting choices will automatically make a great (insert character name), but I always say that I won't judge them on their portrayal of the character until I actually see them in the role. Sure my initial reaction may be that they're not the first person I would have thought of, but they deserve a chance just as much as the next actor. It's happened too many times where people were in uproar over a casting choice, but they turned out to be arguably the best portrayal of the character they portrayed. Christopher Reeve as Superman, Heath Ledger as Joker and now Ben Affleck as Batman, for instance.

I don't generally immediately say certain casting choices will automatically make a great (insert character name), but I always say that I won't judge them on their portrayal of the character until I actually see them in the role. Sure my initial reaction may be that they're not the first person I would have thought of, but they deserve a chance just as much as the next actor. It's happened too many times where people were in uproar over a casting choice, but they turned out to be arguably the best portrayal of the character they portrayed. Christopher Reeve as Superman, Heath Ledger as Joker and now Ben Affleck as Batman, for instance.

People were actually in an uproar over Christopher Reeve casted as Superman?

People were actually in an uproar over Christopher Reeve casted as Superman?

From what I recall reading from an article awhile ago, yes. I remember one of the main complaints was that he was too skinny for the role. A lot of people were apparently hoping for Clint Eastwood.

I stopped visiting this thread because people were talking too much about the movies (BVS-Civil War comparisons, etc.) After a month, I find that people are still talking about the movies....

Since superman as just been release... Any guest when Batman will be out in HK??

My European retailer gives me a september release and that's about 2 months later than a Hong Kong release. My guess is 1st part of July.

Oh please I hope he's more beefy! And his cape, hugs his shoulders more.

Did HotToys day they were still working on the prototype since the last update?

Oh please I hope he's more beefy! And his cape, hugs his shoulders more.

Did HotToys day they were still working on the prototype since the last update?

They probably done with the updated version and that is it! No more new photo releases means no complain from us, hence no more changes and updated needed, get the picture?:rotfl

They probably done with the updated version and that is it! No more new photo releases means no complain from us, hence no more changes and updated needed, get the picture?:rotfl

Well, they fixed the 1/4 Bale Batman without posting an update to their Facebook page, so I'd say anything is possible.

Forbidden planet has it as shipping July, so I'm hoping it'll be released in the next couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back