1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forbidden planet has it as shipping July, so I'm hoping it'll be released in the next couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping this figure releases this month in HK, along with CW Cap (regular version) and Bucky.

Will I get the Batman Tech Cowl since I ordered both of them on Sideshow Collectibles?

Merely ordering both figures will not secure you the TC if they were ordered in separate individual orders; you have to choose the two pack option deal that includes the TC as an exclusive accessory.

Thank you very much for the update! What are the chances of them updating my order to fit for the exclusive?

If they further amend it you will find out when it ships and not a second before.

Yep, I'm thinking we aren't going to see anything else until it actually hits over in Hong Kong. I'm still holding out hope for a body with slightly bigger muscles.

Thank you very much for the update! What are the chances of them updating my order to fit for the exclusive?

I don't think super high. I went on the wait-list when the movie was released, and still haven't been converted. But there's still time. so its not completely impossible.
I have them ordered separately already and Sideshow said they'll cancel it for me if the bundle becomes available to me.

Worst comes to worst you'll need to buy it separately on Ebay.

This will be my first hot toys and also my first time buying something from the Sideshow website. So I did it on a monthly payment plan and was down to two more payments of roughly $55. I found myself having the funds to go ahead and pay off the remaining balance so I went ahead and clicked the option to do so. I was expecting it to pull the remaining funds out of my account now but from the way its worded they are going to pull the remainder when it ships which isn't really what I was wanting to do cause who knows what'll happen to the money I have now between now and the time of ships. Can anyone shed any light on this?

This will be my first hot toys and also my first time buying something from the Sideshow website. So I did it on a monthly payment plan and was down to two more payments of roughly $55. I found myself having the funds to go ahead and pay off the remaining balance so I went ahead and clicked the option to do so. I was expecting it to pull the remaining funds out of my account now but from the way its worded they are going to pull the remainder when it ships which isn't really what I was wanting to do cause who knows what'll happen to the money I have now between now and the time of ships. Can anyone shed any light on this?

It is exactly what it says it is. You won't be charged until they actually ship it. Did the same with Superman thinking I'd just have it paid off and I won't be paying off the remainder until the 9th.

Ugh well that's a bummer. Wish they'd be a little more clear that your not actually paying it off early. If I had known I would have just stuck to my payment plan. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and get it switched back.

Ugh well that's a bummer. Wish they'd be a little more clear that your not actually paying it off early. If I had known I would have just stuck to my payment plan. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and get it switched back.

I have 5 figures on preorder with sideshow and its a struggle keeping $1,800.00 in a piggybank at home because i can trust myself having the funds in my checking account and using that ATM card at the bar

I have 5 figures on preorder with sideshow and its a struggle keeping $1,800.00 in a piggybank at home because i can trust myself having the funds in my checking account and using that ATM card at the bar

If the figure is listed with a shipping quote you can pay for it with Paypal, which allows you to pay it in full immediately. If there isn't a set shipping quote yet, you can buy a Sideshow giftcard for the amount of the figure and use that to pay for it.

I currently do both so that I never have to worry about Hot Toys' shipping schedule, which can be rather unpredictable.

If the figure is listed with a shipping quote you can pay for it with Paypal, which allows you to pay it in full immediately. If there isn't a set shipping quote yet, you can buy a Sideshow giftcard for the amount of the figure and use that to pay for it.

I currently do both so that I never have to worry about Hot Toys' shipping schedule, which can be rather unpredictable.

Thanks, i am going to definitely try some of those options on the next purchase

If there isn't a set shipping quote yet, you can buy a Sideshow giftcard for the amount of the figure and use that to pay for it.

I currently do both so that I never have to worry about Hot Toys' shipping schedule, which can be rather unpredictable.[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea! Never thought to just load up a gift card and use it for payments.. I try to keep a seperate acct just for the hobby, but I'm always using my debit card.

i ordered them seperately on the day of release as it didn't give me an option to buy in a 2 pack, does that mean i am screwed for the TC?

i ordered them seperately on the day of release as it didn't give me an option to buy in a 2 pack, does that mean i am screwed for the TC?

It does. You had to select the two pack option to receive the TC; simply ordering both of them separately on the same day does not secure you the TC accessory.

i just checked my order for it, says exclusive is the sniper rifle and cowl, means I got them even though i ordered seperately the day of

i believe they were put in the cart at the same time when i ordered, my order says batman has the ex sniper and cowl; both orders are sequential in order as well...and when i click on my batman order it takes me to a page that says the item you are requesting is sold out

It does. You had to select the two pack option to receive the TC; simply ordering both of them separately on the same day does not secure you the TC accessory.

i just checked my order for it, says exclusive is the sniper rifle and cowl, means I got them even though i ordered seperately the day of

Well from my understanding, the EX for each figure does not mean you will automatically get the TC if you ordered both on the same day separately. The EX accessory for the single Supes figure is the LED Kryptonite and the EX accessory for the single Batman figure is the sniper rifle. In order to get the TC accessory, you had to actually select the two pack option.

which could have happened, i don't recall, my faint memory, i believe i had to order both when i put them in cart, and when i go to my order history for batman, it takes me to a sold out page indicating it was the ex with the sniper rifle and cowl...so i must have did that

Well from my understanding, the EX for each figure does not mean you will automatically get the TC if you ordered both on the same day separately. The EX accessory for the single Supes figure is the LED Kryptonite and the EX accessory for the single Batman figure is the sniper rifle. In order to get the TC accessory, you had to actually select the two pack option.

Back