1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the same scale as the MOS? I remember the MOS was larger/taller than other HT figures.

MOS Supes is nearly 13 inches tall. According to Sideshow specs, BvS Supes is 12.40 inches tall, which should be more accurate to Cavill's height. Bats is listed at 12.59 inches.

dc-comics-batman-special-edition-and-superman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-silo-9026181B.png

The proto pics they're using aren't helping bats... the shots a the fair are way better.

I'm not worried about the suits appearance in the proto photos. I have no doubts that HT will improve it as it gets closer to production.

I remember how bad the HT Amazing Spiderman 2 figure looked in the proto photos but how great the final production piece was.

Pre-ordered it. Price is okay. I like the accessories and needed the sniper rifle so I had to go through SSC. I really hate the NRDs, they serve no purpose.

MOS Supes is nearly 13 inches tall. According to Sideshow specs, BvS Supes is 12.40 inches tall, which should be more accurate to Cavill's height. Bats is listed at 12.59 inches.

dc-comics-batman-special-edition-and-superman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-silo-9026181B.png

So about 1/2" shorter than the original MOS. Glad I held off on the MOS since I wanted both Bats and Supes, and at least they will be comparable in height.

Lol! This figure looks like complete garbage. Sculpts are terrible, chest hangs at his stomach, and it looks like he's wearing pajamas! Anyone who says this is a great figure, as is, is out of their minds. What a waste...

I just don't like how the suit seems so inspired by The Dark Knight Returns. The ginormous Bat logo is ridiculous looking.

Lol! This figure looks like complete garbage. Sculpts are terrible, chest hangs at his stomach, and it looks like he's wearing pajamas! Anyone who says this is a great figure, as is, is out of their minds. What a waste...

Also - Anyone who takes 2 sugars in their coffee is out of their minds.
In fact, whoever like coffee is out of their minds.
And whoever dislikes it is out of their minds too...

You know what? Whosoever taste in anything is different than mine, is totally out of their freakin mind!

Yep. That's it.

In other words, anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is out of their minds. Pfft.

Also - Anyone who takes 2 sugars in their coffee is out of their minds.
In fact, whoever like coffee is out of their minds.
And whoever dislikes it is out of their minds too...

You know what? Whosoever taste in anything is different than mine, is totally out of their freakin mind!

Yep. That's it.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I just don't like how the suit seems so inspired by The Dark Knight Returns. The ginormous Bat logo is ridiculous looking.
Well, in all fairness TDKR is one of the move famous and respected Batman stories of all time. What would you like to see?

Well, in all fairness TDKR is one of the move famous and respected Batman stories of all time. What would you like to see?
I know that it is but I personally feel like it's overrated and really don't like it much at all. I would have preferred a more Jim Lee Hush style suit. I don't like the bulkiness or overall design of the suit they went with.

Re: Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice p

I know that it is but I personally feel like it's overrated and really don't like it much at all. I would have preferred a more Jim Lee Hush style suit. I don't like the bulkiness or overall design of the suit they went with.
Eh, fair enough. I think the design is pretty good myself but I can respect where you're coming from. All of Miller's stuff after Batman Year One was overrated and not half as good as his first two collections.

Ordered the set. That tech cowl is such a cool accessory.

Would be an awesome display of Batman aiming the sniper rifle straight off the panel in the book, but no way will this figure be able to achieve that as is.

I was kind of happy when I saw this. With the weird looking love handles, the baggy looking suit
& no-neck cowl, I was thinking it would save me a few hundred $$...cuz there's no way I would buy that figure looking like that! With my luck, they will adjust it to look even more awesome than TDK...and separate me from more cash.

Also, If WW is HALF as awesome as Avengers Widow I'm for sure getting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back