1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I don't understand why people get upset with Hot Toys, or say that the company sucks on this board.

Every time I've ever seen a figure release that has a initial negative response, Hot Toys listens and fixes as much as they can before getting the figure out.

They seem like a company very conscious of there consumer base.

Well, I say we need to appreciate that there are collectors who are vocal enough to point out the flaws to Hot Toys.

Well, I say we need to appreciate that there are collectors who are vocal enough to point out the flaws to Hot Toys.

I'm not saying we shouldn't.

Every collector should be vocal in their constructive criticism.

What I was highlighting are those that continuously trash Hot Toys as this terrible company with no sense of aesthetic or appreciation for it's customers.

The people that freak out as soon as they see a prototype and rather than state their issue and move on, decide to attack the company.

Bad mouthing or making fun of something doesn't get you anywhere.

We're very lucky that not only do we have a big enough group of individuals willing to point out what they don't like and be patient enough to see these figures theough to production, but also a company willing to hear our input and act on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know the HK prices for this and Supes?
i have just preordered today
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 247
Figures all look great. Batman needs a number of tweaks. Needs more of a pot belly... Pecs need to be raised and his upper boddy, shoulders and arms need to be bigger and more pronounced. Batfleck doesn't look slim and athletic in the suit, he needs to look like a total beast that will make you go number 2 on the spot uncontrollably if you saw him beating the living daylights out of people in a dark alley.

Damn. I'm gonna be completely broke this year.

I really love how they did the legs on these figs. The joint isn't even visible like a lot of their older skin-tight figs.

Bats is looking better in every pic.

Figures all look great. Batman needs a number of tweaks. Needs more of a pot belly... Pecs need to be raised and his upper boddy, shoulders and arms need to be bigger and more pronounced. Batfleck doesn't look slim and athletic in the suit, he needs to look like a total beast that will make you go number 2 on the spot uncontrollably if you saw him beating the living daylights out of people in a dark alley.

Damn. I'm gonna be completely broke this year.

Since the body is already made I am guessing all modifications will be padding under the suit. The shoulders will be widened with stuffings of some sort.

Since the body is already made I am guessing all modifications will be padding under the suit. The shoulders will be widened with stuffings of some sort.

I reckon it will be a mixture of both changes to the body and the costume. They did the same with the Man of Steel Supes. Final changed for the better from the prototype.

Yeah have to agree that the shoulders and biceps need beefing up, as does the chest... waist looks fine in the Toy Fair photos.

1320 HKD is 170 USD and 1480 is 190. Somehow I doubt we'll see those prices in the States.

Supes might be around 180 while they'll push Batman to 200. I'll be surprised if Hot Toys keeps these figures under 200.

If they push 260 with international prices then that's ridiculous inflation!

Last edited:
Back