1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Safe to say they're aware of all the Fatman comments.

12373156_10153131526272680_3028567177385457754_n.jpg

Yeah they probably are aware, considering the overhaul ASM 2 Spidey went through due to the many comments. Still, it's nice

Yeah they probably are aware, considering the overhaul ASM 2 Spidey went through due to the many comments. Still, it's nice

That's why I don't understand why people get upset with Hot Toys, or say that the company sucks on this board.

Every time I've ever seen a figure release that has a initial negative response, Hot Toys listens and fixes as much as they can before getting the figure out.

They seem like a company very conscious of there consumer base.

Hot Toys really need to appreciate Anthony Tsang(budget Stark) because that dude just does a great service for them. Normally, Officially released photos are almost biased in how they present the figure in their best possible views but the one for this figures were so unflattering that it killed my enthusiasm. Now, after seeing BudgetStark's video I really am digging the piece. I Hope they continue to tweak it further.

That's why I don't understand why people get upset with Hot Toys, or say that the company sucks on this board.

Every time I've ever seen a figure release that has a initial negative response, Hot Toys listens and fixes as much as they can before getting the figure out.

All I'll say is Hot Toys does have their flaws like the increased prices, problems lately, and focus on Iron Man/Marvel. But I don't get some of the hatred at times - the prices thing will always be understandable though imo

I impress with Hot Toys that patience enough to hear a fanbase never end complaint, circlejerking and stupid memes over their facebook.

I agree, the only big disappointment from proto to final to me was Stealth Cap. They completely revised the Vision sculpt and MOS went from thick and chunky to movie accurate build.

I wasn't impressed with the Batman promo pics but I wasn't worried. The final product will be awesome.

I would of thought one of these new BVS figures would have gone on PO today. I guess HT is giving our wallets some air before the tidal wave of POs begin.

I have a feeling Batman will be the new Iron Man. Already 3 versions previewed and no sign of Wonder Woman yet.

I'm not sure Batman will have as many suits as Ironman. The design is already perfect imo. His Suicide Squad suit is also the same as the BvS one.
AlsoIronman has a story reason for having new suits every-time too.

Wonder Woman is coming dont worry. Non of these BvS figures are even releasing till autumn 2016..

Back