1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think this is going to be in the $220 range or the more realistic $260?

hoping $220 because that would put Armoured Batman in the $260 range (not much different than Zod/Iron Man) unless it's diecast, and unless they scam and make you buy the Batsignal with it... lol

ffs... we'll see
I'd probably say that's a reasonable range for this one, given what Batman Returns and VGM Batman were priced at with similar accessories. Armored Batman probably will be near Iron Man prices.

That Ben Affleck Batman looks horrible. Damn is he already fat, flabby and out of shape, cause that suit make hime look overweight. They should gotten a better Batman with a more muscular, appropriate physique. At least his Batmobile looks pretty cool in the background. The superman figure looks better since that actor obviously goes to gym. You can't even blame hot toys cause that must be the way he appears in the movie. Haha. :lol

I wonder why they don't use the Pers anymore

Because it is terrible? Pers was absolutely weird all the times, you can't have a good face expression if you move just the eyes and not the eyelids. This choice is better I think.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

That Ben Affleck Batman looks horrible. Damn is he already fat, flabby and out of shape, cause that suit make hime look overweight. They should gotten a better Batman with a more muscular, appropriate physique. At least his Batmobile looks pretty cool in the background. The superman figure looks better since that actor obviously goes to gym. You can't even blame hot toys cause that must be the way he appears in the movie. Haha. :lol

This post doesn't make sense. One moment you're complaining about the figure the next about the movie suit. With the movie suit you can see the muscle definition, it's the figure that needs work. And in regards to the movie it's an older Bruce Wayne, I doubt any of the guys on here in their mid-40's have the body of a 20 something. :lecture

I adjusted the proto to what I think would be a better version. :)

12371013_202125076794003_8306497223591721334_o.jpg

I don't think the fat bat symbol does it any favours either. I like the suit design for the film, but I'm not a big fan of the symbol.

Ben Affleck is flabby in the movie? wtf is wrong with some of you, the guy is fit....

Ben-Affleck-Showing-Off-His-Muscles-LA.jpg

How are the eye pieces attached? From inside the cowl? Or is their an opening hatch at the back like the HT Keaton Bats? I noticed the eye piece are molded with the nose and brow, so there will be seams at the front of the cowl?

How are the eye pieces attached? From inside the cowl? Or is their an opening hatch at the back like the HT Keaton Bats? I noticed the eye piece are molded with the nose and brow, so there will be seams at the front of the cowl?

It looks like you take the mouth piece out first then you can put the eye pieces in. It appears that the eye pieces are the painted skin under the cowl so it should just slot in smoothly, hopefully.

I love the design of this batman, but hot toys should improve the figure some. I would love to get this and Supes.

Back