1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its final for Pattinson. The only other in talks was Nick Hoult. Interested to see how they go about this new version. I thought Ben was the definitive Bat for me, but we must all move on.. if we dont get something close to the Ben suits, maybe we will get a Jim Lee hush style.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Can you imagine people here are gonna have the Twilight guy in their shelf now? lol

Honestly I don't see an issue with his casting. People are going to get hung up on the Twilight thing which is a silly sword to fall on. Don't forget Chris Evans' Fantastic Four or Affleck's Daredevil. Atypical castings have produced very good products many times over, and the dude looks the part. Bulk him up appropriately and he'll look like a young Wayne no doubt.

Not the issue with his casting, but I can picture some people here asking S/O permission to buy a Pattinson figure, oh how things have turned lol :D

I guess that's it for the Frank Miller style Batman, does that mean Superman will also get a recast? What about Wonder woman? Or better yet, I hope this is a self contained Batman only universe, with no Justice League or superpowered aliens.

--

I think its final for Pattinson. The only other in talks was Nick Hoult. Interested to see how they go about this new version. I thought Ben was the definitive Bat for me, but we must all move on.. if we dont get something close to the Ben suits, maybe we will get a Jim Lee hush style.

Yes I also don't think we'll get anything like the brawler Bats type again. So I'm glad we got this beast version (and any of the other versions) for now. Would have been happy to see Batfleck for a few more films though.

If they're going for the detective noir look in the new films then that's certainly different, and always good for a change when it has to happen. The actor certainly isn't as big as Affleck.

2500789-detectives_by_orangebox01.jpg

It's disappointing that WB always wants to cast a well-known big name actor for Batman. (Regardless of opinions on him, he is very popular amongst his fan base, which makes him a big name actor). I personally am not worried about the acting chops, so much as the physicality. He's only 6 ft tall, and he has never appeared to be in particularly good shape (although I saw a "news" report somewhere that said he was more into fitness than before).
For some reason WB seems to like this idea that ANYONE can be Batman, which has been alluded to in several of the films (including Dark Knight Rises), which is utterly incorrect. Batman is Batman due to an obsession since childhood to perfect himself (mentally & physically) and his obsession to fight crime. For me that was one of the best aspects to the Affleck version was they touched on that obsession.

Head sculpt is not accurate. Rooted dolly hair is the devil. Looks like Tom Cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head sculpt is not accurate. Rooted dolly hair is the devil. Looks like Tom Cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, it’s what you can expect from Barbie (no offense to those who got the BvS dollies, I’m not judging, lol). I needed the pale seamless legs for a kilted figurebut kept the torso in case I’d need it...like today! The photo doesn’t show the “sparkling in the sunlight” effect on his face!

Of all places, I found a photo of the Barbie Edward Cullen doll I used on Michael Crawford’s toy review site:
review_twilighted_6.jpg

I was lucky enough to pick this figure up for a great price on ebay a few weeks ago.

I don't know why I hesitated so long. I was going to wait for the JL version but the more I looked at the promo pics i kept coming back to the BvS version

He's easily become one of my favs.

Of course he completes the Trinity.

BTW he is a brute standing next to my Dx12 lol
da30cc8a3b79e94e7089495bba3f1000.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

I'm so pumped! I just won an auction for the JL WW for 160 plus ship! Now I can finally complete the trinity!!

Back