1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a955fa573da95ca45bb3d7110936b8d2.jpg
c99c24425e4682f784e7dbd90629c477.jpg
041d44df6759a10aef0d43191b76dd07.jpg
f7e3ee1675a80a4322d31d1394c53a91.jpg
9164cae6f8db49293e681b5e2828b36c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently did muscular mod on my Bats. Thanks to everyone who ever share their knowledge and experiences in this thread.

IMG_E0414.jpg
bats_mod_03.jpg

Nicely done!

That being said I think he looks better out of the box.
As much as I liked the bat-suit in the movie the shoulders and pecs looked more like padding than muscles which bothered me a bit.
I think the figure looks more natural that way while remaining very muscular.

Since I got this one he is now so much my favorite... and for me the definitive Batman... that I'm considering either selling my Battle Damaged Armored and Tactical Suit versions. With the modded chest and a custom wired cape there's little more I could ask. He's the perfect Batman figure in my eyes.

I'm with Tourist...this figure is hot right out of the box "as is" for me too...still like pulling him off the shelf to snap a new shot...he just looks great. Will always wish Affleck had the chance to do more.

GOTHAM KNIGHT.jpg

I love this figure. I really enjoyed Affleck in BVS (not a JL fan) and thought his suit was perfect.
Just imagine a 1/4 of this guy.

A 1/4 would be perfect of this suit, really hope they do it, sooner rather than later and rather than not at all. Great photos, bottom one hAas that look of him walking out in the film. Whose cape is that, looks great!

I love this figure. I really enjoyed Affleck in BVS (not a JL fan) and thought his suit was perfect.
Just imagine a 1/4 of this guy.

The subtlety of this pose is amazing. Simple, yet absolutely badass. Now I need to copy this pose lol.

A 1/4 version has been at the top of my want list. I think we may get it at some point.

Getting three custom capes today from Unreal Customs including double-sided wired Batman cape, and the movie accurate BvS cape. Also WW's custom wired blue hooded cloak. Can't wait to start photographing this weekend once I go pick them up at the post office.

Getting three custom capes today from Unreal Customs including double-sided wired Batman cape, and the movie accurate BvS cape. Also WW's custom wired blue hooded cloak. Can't wait to start photographing this weekend once I go pick them up at the post office.

You won't regret getting a wired cape at all. Takes the figure to the next level and beyond !

Back