Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this suit as it strikes a good balance between a modern/classic/comic look. Here is mine. MRM cowl, velvet cape & takara gauntlet. Wohoo!

rxd4.jpg

bjmg.jpg

Wow maybe time to inbox mine ... If I only remember where I hid it lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Waiting for display space to grow ;)
And the fact that if you don't buy things early on stuff gets stupid expensive

Waiting for display space to grow ;)
And the fact that if you don't buy things early on stuff gets stupid expensive

Haha, how do you make your display space grow? I had to move to a bigger apartment to do that!

Yep, you gotta watch out for those customs!

I got rid of this figure a while ago and I don't miss it. I was really excited to get it, but it just felt fragile. I didn't want to pick it up or pose it for fear of breakage or rubbing off the finish. My other rubber suit figure is the DX09, and it feels way more sturdy.

Haha, how do you make your display space grow? I had to move to a bigger apartment to do that!

Ok more like waiting for me to get off my lazy *** and find and free up another normal spot and convert it into a display space. And yes eventually, hopefully .... when all stars line up...., get a bigger place ;)

Man, every time I look at the pictures on here I want one! But it's always $400+ on eBay and that's way too much! Do you think they will be re-releasing a Batman Begins suit figure in the future?

Yep, you gotta watch out for those customs!

I got rid of this figure a while ago and I don't miss it. I was really excited to get it, but it just felt fragile. I didn't want to pick it up or pose it for fear of breakage or rubbing off the finish. My other rubber suit figure is the DX09, and it feels way more sturdy.

What type of rubber is the DX09?

One picture is all you need w this guy
7ete6uvy.jpg

Some of these resent pictures have really got me thinking. I have an extra body, gauntlets, and boots (and an extra set of hands); I really should fix up a BW/BB into Batman, and leave the other as Bruce Wayne in the harness.

I don't really like the velvet capes that some people use. They look so unnatural compared to the look of the rest of the figure to me. Wish I could find this figure for a decent price or that Hot Toys would re-release a Batman Begins suit.

I don't really like the velvet capes that some people use. They look so unnatural compared to the look of the rest of the figure to me. Wish I could find this figure for a decent price or that Hot Toys would re-release a Batman Begins suit.

I much prefer the rayon capes. They aren't anywhere near as dark, but they have a much more aesthetic drape to them.

9543227094_a4a3924b1c_h.jpg

Keep trying the FS forum. Much better than amazon or Ebay.

My only thing is with the issues I've read about this particular figure I question if it's worth getting or not. Really don't want to pay $300 or more for a broken figure or one that breaks easily.

Back