Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He could use the new boots, belt, and grapple gun from the DX TDKR Batman. Better cape. Better cowl sculpt. Cape clasps in correct spots. Glossy gauntlets. The overall look of his body could use some work.

I'm kinda expecting it after Hot Toys gets a look at Enterbay's Batman. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm ready for a DX version of this//makes sense and
we all need another HT Bats, right???

DX13

Love this figure :D

DSC_1956_small.jpg

Love this figure :D

DSC_1956_small.jpg

What cowl is that? Love that pose.

Also, without having to dig through 500 pages. What is the best solution for the broken ankle fix? He was fine originally but I picked him up yesterday and noticed in the last 9 months it must have taken too much weight. Thx

That's the Sonar head from DX02, just took away the mouthpiece.

Not sure about the ankle fix, fortunately the ones on mine are still in pretty good shape

I'd say it's now a given that the OC Bats will hold its value :wink1:

Till the new DX OC Bats is released with better rubber suit.....almost a certainty.:impatient:
HT used poor material for the 2011 figure I'll give you that

Can Hot Toys seriously release a 4th version of what is now a very out of date suit? I dunno personally I can't see them doing another version of the OC, next up will surely be Batman Returns with Arkham City not too far behind

I have to say this is my favorite HT figure. This is what got me started in this new god forsaken hobbie. HaHa.

still lookin for a hot toys batman please pm me for offers

There is a sale and trade section set up if you are interested in buying a Batman. Its not typically accepted to post sell/buy/trades in the figure discussion thread. Just a heads up before you get a PM from a MOD. Especially since you're posting on several threads.

Back