Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very patriotic, that is why my opinion is what it is. No hidden agenda's/angles here, the man belongs in prison. Pm if you would like to continue the debate.

Hah... while i appreciate the offer, we both know a political debate is just a vicious cycle that will just go on and on...

Let's just talk Batman. ;)

M.

:exactly::goodpost: I have 5 windows open to present my case. I hope you are ready to read.:)

I didn't vote for Bush.:wink1:

BATMAN RULEZ:lecture

Neither did the US the first time around. The thieves in Florida and the cronies on the Supreme Court did.

Neither did the US the first time around. The thieves in Florida and the cronies on the Supreme Court did.

I've always blamed the League of Shadows.:dunno

Don't know where to put this so gonna throw it here...those of you looking for "almost Life-Like rendition of Heath Ledger as the Joker" shouldn't miss out on this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joker-Heat...610?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc283609a

:cuckoo: :slap :lol

jokercustom.jpg

:drool

I don't undestand, why americans hate so much to Bush, and they voted for him, not only once, yet twice!!!

No all Americans do.

Anyway, the Bruce Wayne mods look great. I'll have to do something with the Wayne head. It's such a waste to have it just stored up in the box.

The sculpt itself might not be that bad. It's probably just the sub-par paint job that makes the entire thing look like barf :lol.

Back