Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, who's this "Bleau" guy?

A very talented toy photographer. I'd even say professional. It screams studio/magazine quality. I've been following and admiring his work for years.

Ring a bell?

2586903368_4a41e08e82_z.jpg

I agree. Has anyone else been able to get the figure in that pose?
My figure can get into that pose, just that the bends at the batsuit look really unatural. Even the arms do not bend at the elbows of the batsuit and have left wrinkle marks on the biceps.:slap

The paint coating has been marked from that.
You're saying that the batsuit originally comes with the marks? I meant it looks unatural bcos I think the batsuit is not tight fitting enough so the rubber drapes look funny.

You made it sound like you tried that pose and once you restored it to full stance, the suit looks damaged from wrinkle marks.

You made it sound like you tried that pose and once you restored it to full stance, the suit looks damaged from wrinkle marks.
Yup, I don't remember if there is any wrinkle marks before I posed him, but now that its restored back to original stance there are wrikles at elbow & knee joints. It doesn't look damaged though.

Yup, I don't remember if there is any wrinkle marks before I posed him, but now that its restored back to original stance there are wrikles at elbow & knee joints. It doesn't look damaged though.

Those wrinkles are supposed to be there.I have both the original and new one and they both have those wrikles and I never moved the arms.

A very talented toy photographer. I'd even say professional. It screams studio/magazine quality. I've been following and admiring his work for years.

Ring a bell?

2586903368_4a41e08e82_z.jpg

Doesn't look familiar.

Is he a member here? Does he have a blog?

Any links?

Scheduled to be delivered the day before Thanksgiving. We are all thankful for Batman...

I sure hope someone posts either detailed written instructions (as in "Batmang posing for dummies") or a good video on how to get the kneeling pose. I'm guessing it might require yanking off the rubber pants. And feel free to read as much innuendo into that as you'd like.
:)

Does anyone else prefer the smaller size of the Takara baterangs and grapnel gun instead of HT? I have both and the Tak stuff looks better in poses. I know the Tak gun isn't accurate in terms of colors but it looks great in his hands.

Back