Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce3-1.jpg

Stunning. :eek:

Thank you so much for the compliments.

@Alice, the cape was a big surprise. I didn't like the OC cape at all (although it is excellent and its what i use for my SS Darth Vader, :lol) so I was gonna use begins/wayne cape temporaririly until I get a new cape and was pleasantly surprised on how well this cape drapes. Very happy with it.

Here's hoping that next year's Ex. is a LoS/Final battle Ra's. Easy way to get people to buy two, LoS suit for Ra's, LoS suit for Bruce, and use the other head and outfit for a Final Battle Ra's. Really holding out hope that we see a Ra's, as he really was the definitive villain of Begins.

Here's hoping that next year's Ex. is a LoS/Final battle Ra's. Easy way to get people to buy two, LoS suit for Ra's, LoS suit for Bruce, and use the other head and outfit for a Final Battle Ra's. Really holding out hope that we see a Ra's, as he really was the definitive villain of Begins.

I'd happily buy a Rah's and Bane! :pray:

Heres my Batman with the lforigno cape, which is freakn awesome. It's just a simple pic for now I just put him together...
CSC_0174.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm afraid of though is they'll screw us again with Bane like they did the Joker. I only got the BR Joker like a year and a half ago, well after it came out, but I wanted a DX Joker so bad I could taste it. But $600 for a figure was not exactly in my price range, and I was searching for a job when he first came out.

I hope that when they release what I'm sure will be DXs for TDKR, that they just go ahead and do it and don't make second-rate versions of the figures for every one to buy first.:slap

In other news, Bruce Wayne/Batman is coming tomorrow! :yess:

Back