Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info:wink1:, I'm going to do the suit thing too or I might just wait for the new true type with muscles and do a ninja type bruce in training.

Opened mine and no major problems with him (well nothing major anyway). Feet are good, no collar problems. Only thing is that he has a dent on his ass from the rigg that was on him. But with the cape on you can never tell. :lol:lol:lol:lol

^^^Yes.

I heated mine up with a hair dryer and popped it right off.

Whats the number? I tried the one under help desk but it said nothing about CS.

It's at the top of Sideshow Toys' website. Like 1-800-sideshow or something. :)

This figure is a pain in the arse to futz/pose, but I can tell it will be worth it.

P1150149.jpg

Great pose Mag! One of the Best ways to pose him, looks so menacing in a low light, head down, as if he's looking down from high-rise in Gotham, brooding, in his own world! Now, if only you could change that shelf (or stand, dunno) into a Gargoyle dio, he'll look even more awesome!! :)

P1150150.jpg

Maglor, nice custom Bruce Wayne. I actually prefer your head to the Hot Toys sculpt. May I ask where you got the suit?

Bought it from a member here. Sorry, that's the best I can do. I know it's out of production. :(

Last edited:
Well my batman was delivered today but lucky me I was admitted to the hospital with a case of diverticulitis. So my wait to get my hands on my first HT figure continues...:gah: thinking of asking my wife to bring it up here in the morning...BTW awesome posing there Neo. Well Done.

Well my batman was delivered today but lucky me I was admitted to the hospital with a case of diverticulitis. So my wait to get my hands on my first HT figure continues...:gah: thinking of asking my wife to bring it up here in the morning...BTW awesome posing there Neo. Well Done.

feel better man :( Get Batman there to keep you occupied ;)

Got mine too, i have to admit its pretty hard to pose him, my bruce wayne has slight sheen as well, those plastics i rather they come out from production without them, wrapped around so hard on the sculpt

Yeah it's too much like tape. In fact the ones around the legs on mine had little patches of black on them from peeling them off. Thankfully I don't see any blemishes on the legs...

Got mine in this afternoon. Slight indentation on the right abdominal area, no biggie tho'. No problems with the boots/ankle issues that have been reported. I can see how one can have a shinny residue on the temple area, with the plastic wrap that was tightly wound around, however, again I lucked out with a perfect bale HS. Really glad I opted for a 'pack-out' with SS, good $10s spent. Missed the F'D upX guy yesterday, so this was zippin' around in a van for two days, never know what could happen.

Man Kojun's sculpts rock, Hellboy, Mech Test Tony, now this, just awesome.

There was no 'MEH' feeling opening this badboy!

Cheers to all who are happy with their BATS:yess:

For those with issues, SS will look after you:)

Back