Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cancelled mine! only wanted the headsculpt! too expensive and that suit looks like crap! DX02 will do me! will put the funds towards DX08 instead!

Forgot to mention - thank you for the review, Wookster - very helpful :)

I got caught up in my disappointment of the new suit and forgot my manners :lol

I do think in these pics the new suit looks a little too matte. I think it would look best if it were somewhere inbetween the new very matte suit and the older glossier one.

With that said I'm sure we all know that sometimes photography has a way of bringing out flaws we wouldn't see with our own eyes.

I'm going to reserve judgement on this fig until I have it in hand.

KEEP CANCELLING:monkey1

countingmoney.gif
:yess:

Well,I'm still getting this since I didnt have the chance to get the previous version/s of the HT batman.

WTF is all this cancelling crap? THIS is the figure that caused near panic and 50 pages of groveling and pissing because of the fear of selling out on PO???

What a supremely fickle bunch we have here!

cancelled. In hand pics look way different then promo pics.Suit looks terrible.Well at least this helps me out with the Joker Pf price.

WTF is all this cancelling crap? THIS is the figure that caused near panic and 50 pages of groveling and pissing because of the fear of selling out on PO???

What a supremely fickle bunch we have here!

I know right. I thought I was the one to jump to conclusions.

mat.png

It makes me feel that a lot of people just buy something just for the sake of buying it and don't really have much connection or like for the figure to begin with. Not saying everyone, but just some people you get that feeling from. They just like to fill their shelves with any new release no matter who it is. Not that its wrong to collect like that, its just not the way I prefer to collect and I just feel it can set you up for a lot of disappointment and also over spending.

But as a lot of us have said, most likely when this is sold out and going for a lot more on eBay, a lot of people will be saying they wished the kept their pre-order. I did that with Joker DX. I thought having the first Jokers were enough but then Joker DX sold out, prices skyrocketed, and I was never able to get it. I kick myself for not ordering it when it was released.

Well for me I intended to keep my order just because it was Batman related.....even after some of the not so great pics started coming in. But I cant justify spending that amount on a figure that doesnt blow me away like the promo pics did. And Im not a flipper so I def am not buying it with the sole purpose of reselling it in the future.I will let somebody else who really likes the look of the figure have my order.Congrats on those that keep their orders and are happy with them, and good luck to the freaks who will benefit off our canceled orders.

Pretty sure anyone canceling this who doesn't already have an OC Bats is gonna regret it...

Well this is your last chance people. Don't beg for this ____ again. I'm going to tell every single person that says they somehow missed this figure to ____ off!

:lecture:lecture

no offense to Wook (great review as always btw) but the flash on this makes the suit look bad. look at OMG's pics. Suit looked good there.

I'm still very happy to have this coming to my doorstep in approx 20-25 days :yess

Back