Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You listen to ATG??!!? I love the band, that was one of my biggest influences as a teenager in my old band. :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Yes, indeed. I miss ATG but, hey, if your going to go out, go out with a bang. They won't do any more albums, they have said " The legacy of Slaughter the Soul will remain intact." I like that. Basically, if you can't top it, why bother. I also like In Flames, Soilwork, Cradle of Filth (mostly older stuff) Dark Tranquility etc. I also listen to a lot of 80's thrash. Pantera is one of my favorite bands ever. Dime is the reason I wanted to be in a band. R.I.P Dime :monkey2

Yes, indeed. I miss ATG but, hey, if your going to go out, go out with a bang. They won't do any more albums, they have said " The legacy of Slaughter the Soul will remain intact." I like that. Basically, if you can't top it, why bother. I also like In Flames, Soilwork, Cradle of Filth (mostly older stuff) Dark Tranquility etc. I also listen to a lot of 80's thrash. Pantera is one of my favorite bands ever. Dime is the reason I wanted to be in a band. R.I.P Dime :monkey2

:goodpost: Yeah they did that last festival in 08 and killed it. Right on man. :hi5:

Gothenburg: A city in Sweden, the birthplace of Melodic Death Metal, as played by Gothenburg bands: At the Gates, In Flames, and Dark Tranquillity.

I am thinking about selling my OC Bats, not the TF Bruce Wayne but the other one. What do you guys think wold be a good price for it? I have checked ebay and the lowest BIN is 550$ incl. Shipping. I was thinking about offering mine for 450$ on the board... What do you guys think?

I have seen them going for around 300 on the board. I got mine for 250 shipped within the last month off this board. I would put on ebay. Might as well make more money.

How did the talk of my sweet home town begin :O!!

Took a pretty funny pictures with my mobile last night at midnight - and it is so bright outdoors this time of year!! I can't sleep!! The sun never sets....

FIREdevil.gif
melodicdeathmetalimage.jpg
FIREdevil.gif

Hey is it okay if every time I read one of your posts, I hear Toki Wartooth's voice from Metalocalypse? Because....that's what I'm doing anyway.

That's not an insult, btw. Toki is awesomesauce.

Took a pretty funny pictures with my mobile last night at midnight - and it is so bright outdoors this time of year!! I can't sleep!! The sun never sets....

Back