Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Jones head :rotfl

That's a matter of opinion...no HARD evidence of different sculpts, just a few pics. Plus Indy didn't arrive with busted ankles, a shiny forehead, or dents and rips in his jacket...different issue altogether, but thanks for playin :clap

Both figures are over 200$...They must be without any issues....

"DX" is not an ensurance for me at least.

Yes, but one would hope that beyond the huge difference in packaging between a DX and "regular" figure, there is extra care given to QC...I dunno, maybe I'm wrong? Have people had a lot of problems with DX figures? I never have, and I have them all :dunno

Got mine and thankfully it seems to be a good one. The feet are perfectly poseable and attached to the body, which I take as a sign for no breakage. There are some very tiny spots on the Bale forehead, and some markings on his right leg from the harness. All in all, the figure is good. The seam of the suit came loose at one side of the waist, but that's also nothing that has an impact of the look of the figure. But yes, that shouldn't happen. Not for $300.
I took all the sticky plastic wrappings of right away, along with the harness, and I trust the markings on the leg will go away after time. I didn't bother unpacking the cape, as I'm pretty sure it sux, and have an velvet Iforingo one coming anyway. Now, I have to wait for it to arrive to take pictures. btw: nice pics md99.

Last edited:
____ about to go down.

bruceleegettingjumped.jpg

I think the dents are acceptable enough but IF the legs are broken, then I definitely would want a replacement.

I know these are expensive but given how difficult this kind of rubber is to shape and at that size, I would forgive one or two imperfections.

I just think we gotta be a bit realistic about our expectations.

I think the dents are acceptable enough but IF the legs are broken, then I definitely would want a replacement.

I know these are expensive but given how difficult this kind of rubber is to shape and at that size, I would forgive one or two imperfections.

I just think we gotta be a bit realistic about our expectations.

Nope. Everything should be sparkling perfect.

If you bought a brand new plasma television and got a refurbished product inside, would you keep it??

Getting customer service and replacements for these things are a drag. I think people are more willing to accept these figures because of that reason.

Nope. Everything should be sparkling perfect.

If you bought a brand new plasma television and got a refurbished product inside, would you keep it??

This argument doesn't fly with me as a TV is substancially more expensive than a 200 buck action figure.

If you can find me any item on the market for 200 bucks that is absolutely utterly and flawless in every way, I will stand corrected.

Edit: I did not know there was a thread about defects!

This argument doesn't fly with me as a TV is substancially more expensive than a 200 buck action figure.

If you can find me any item on the market for 200 bucks that is absolutely utterly and flawless in every way, I will stand corrected.

Edit: I did not know there was a thread about defects!

This whole argument is just silly, Eamon, if you're happy with paying $200 for a figure with obvious defects, have at it brother. I'm not made of money, and I'm not overly picky. I have dozens of HT figures, and I've never had complaints about any of them. Are they 100% FLAWLESS? No, but this bats has ISSUES.

Someone mentioned that we should just live with dents in the rubber suit if we like the figure...I'm not sure I agree with that. We are shelling out $200+ for the figure...I don't think its unreasonable to expect a decent quality figure without defects...just sayin :dunno

I can see both sides. But my friend, I think you're dent was worse than most I've seen, if I recall the pics. So, you have a better case against that than most.

I can see both sides. But my friend, I think you're dent was worse than most I've seen, if I recall the pics. So, you have a better case against that than most.

I see...that makes a little more sense. I was wondering how ANYONE would be ok with that dent on their Bats?

Back