Hot Toys BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade!!

picture.php

picture.php

This my kitbash Blade, this old pictures and now is upgrade, I will post new pictures tomorrow.:D

Dang! thats amazing! recipe please?

Blade 1 or 2, I like both outifts as long as they keep away from the pos tv show and third movie, I thought this franchise was dead long ago, but hey at least this board shows some Wesley Snipes love.

Just give me these two. From the first Blade.

350,https:%2F%2Fus.ent4.yimg.com%2Fmovies.yahoo.com%2Fimages%2Fhv%2Fphoto%2Fmovie_pix%2Fnew_line_cinema%2Fblade%2F_group_photos%2Fkris_kristofferson8.jpg

And if they are really nice, a 1/6 scale Dodge Charger for them too.

Man the last 2 Blade bashes are just perfect .............. well done you guys! I MUST have one of these ............ c'mon HT's PICS!!! :D

the sad thing is i could see hot toys making bank on these because of

A. different outfits
and
B. Slightly different haircuts

(with blade) I can post pics if anyone would like

the sad thing is i could see hot toys making bank on these because of

A. different outfits
and
B. Slightly different haircuts

(with blade) I can post pics if anyone would like

Actually if they first release a Blade II version, I'd certainly hope they make more, as a Blade I version is the only one I'm interested in (I'd probably buy a Blade II though if HT announced that they won't make any more). I've never been a big fan of the red lined coat, and I prefer the body armor from the first movie.

This is hard for me. Ill definitely buy a Blade figure but I dont know which I would want most.

I love the first movie's costume costume. the body armor is great, and its all black which is also a plus for me. he also wasnt overloaded with weapons at this point, with only the auto pistol, stakes, sword, and glaive.

The second blade is definitely my least favorite. Its not a bad costume, it just doesnt do much for me. Aside from the buckles, the body armor is boring. I also wasnt a fan of the red lining on the coat just because it was the only thing that was red.

I also love Trinity's costume. The red sweater actually made me like the red lining on the coat for some reason. And as hypocritical as this sounds, I liked the massive amounts of weapons Blade used in this film.

Looks very nice. But is it me or with the shades on he looks a tad like Terence Howard?

Wow!!! That is an excellent-looking rendition of Blade!!!
Hot Toys never fails to impress - and they also never fail to entire collectors to buy 1:6 lines that they don't really collect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back